Fleet Center Skydiving?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anyone else hear about this? Some friend of mine asked me about this, said about four skydivers landed close or on the Fleet Center and that there were a lot of troops and that I knew anything about it.

So, I came over to Interference. Hopefully someone can shed some light. :huh:

The Fleet Center is an arena in Boston (U2 played there on the Elevation Tour, it's where the Live in Boston DVD was shot). Here's a picture of it:
main_fleetcenter.jpg

This week, the Fleet Center holds the Democratic Convention, where John Kerry will be officially chosen as the presidential candidate for the November elections.
You can imagine that there's lots of attention to security. So if some people would be able to sky-dive from the Fleet Center, that would be quite a big event. However, not even the Boston Globe is reporting this, so I guess it was just a false story. :shrug:

C ya!

Marty

I don't know if anyone even cares :wink: , but the last I heard about this, it turned out to be someone reported it, but it was really just a rooftop w/ some sort of white domes on it

I think maybe people are on edge, which is good that they report things I suppose, because you never know..

Back
Top Bottom