Flaming Liberal Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheers to all flaming liberals here! I wouldn't call myself a liberal, because somehow here in Canada it doesn't really mean the same thing. But I consider myself a proud lefty, which might sound worse to many...

deep said:
i am not one for lables

unless a person wants to lable himself

i did split my ticket

Me, too. I voted for one local Green candidate :D But in the past I've voted Republican, Independent, Green, Democrat and not at all. Queen of flip flop or constantly evolving person? :hmm: :lol:

joyfulgirl said:

Me, too. I voted for one local Green candidate :D But in the past I've voted Republican, Independent, Green, Democrat and not at all. Queen of flip flop or constantly evolving person? :hmm: :lol:

Just an independent person, like me. I don't affiliate with the Independent party...I'm just independent.

thanks NBC:up:

these threads are, unfortunately, sometimes neccessary but always appreciated.

about half of FYMs best on there (maybe a little more ;) )

joyfulgirl said:

That would make you a flip-flop-flap-flep-flupper, I believe.

I'm proud to say I've never voted for any Democrat in my life.

I don't vote for racism (affirmative-action), I don't vote for baby killing (abortion), and I vote only for those that respect real traditional marriages. Sixty Million family-values voters just like me came out on Tuesday and we made some real progress in this country, reclaimed this Christian country to be exact.

I don't think all 60 million voted for that reason, but then maybe I'm wrong. After all, I'm Christian and I voted for Kerry. I don't know why everybody else voted for Bush. But, I have to tell you, yes, it didn't seem like he had as strong of values. The Bush campaign really did a good job appealing to conservative Christians.

I was almost swayed by Bush being a "better" person, but not quite. I still couldn't overlook his irresponsibility and rashness. So, I voted for Kerry DESPITE Kerry being so UN-religious.

GOP_Catholic said:
I'm proud to say I've never voted for any Democrat in my life.

I don't vote for racism (affirmative-action), I don't vote for baby killing (abortion), and I vote only for those that respect real traditional marriages. Sixty Million family-values voters just like me came out on Tuesday and we made some real progress in this country, reclaimed this Christian country to be exact.

Sweetie, if you don't know what the word appreciation means I suggest you take the time to look it up. This is an appreciation thread, not a blind hatred thread.

indra said:

Sweetie, if you don't know what the word appreciation means I suggest you take the time to look it up. This is an appreciation thread, not a blind hatred thread.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

be nice please. nbc started this thread with the best intentions. i'm sure he's going to be thrilled when he sees what certain people have done to it.

Screaming Flower said:
be nice please. nbc started this thread with the best intentions. i'm sure he's going to be thrilled when he sees what certain people have done to it.

Hey! I'm clean! I did nothing!

:sigh:

I think I'll start an "Appreciation Thread" Appreciation Thread. We have lost the art of civilly giving each other a forum hug.

nbcrusader said:
:sigh:

I think I'll start an "Appreciation Thread" Appreciation Thread. We have lost the art of civilly giving each other a forum hug.

Hey mate, i appreciate your intention here, seriously.

I appreciate myself too!

And what's more important, God loves me and sees what I'M DOING to make the world a better place

and that is really ALL that's important to me.

It'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE DREAMING. IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO. :angel: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom