Fizz has left the building...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
Hi fellow FYM posters,
Just to let everyone know I won't be posting here for a while. My life has been way to hectic lately, and it's been pointed out to me by someone a lot wiser than I am that it's better to do a few things well than many things badly. (Not that posting here is exactly something it matters whether I do well or badly but y'know what I mean...)

Anyway, what I want to say is that I've realised I can't actually fit work, university, voluntary work, politics, friendships, family, relaxation, breathing etc into my life alongside the insane amount of time I spend on the internet. So I'm going to stop spending so much time staring at a computer screen and pay more attention to the more important things in my life.

I'll be back here just as soon as things get a little less crazy (yes, I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to that - not!) but until then, it's been fun and interesting debating with everyone here and...I'll see you all again soon, I hope :)

Take care,
*Fizz

Well, your contributions will be missed. Even if I don't always see eye to eye with your views, I enjoy exchanging ideas with you and appreciate your input. :yes:

Enjoy your break, but don't think you can stay away forever. ;)

Back
Top Bottom