Fellow Christians: My girlfriend and I need your help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who's got sky TV-can anyone start watching Joyce Meyer @ 2.00pm in the afternoon (UK) time because this lady is heavily annointed to help and minister to all us hurting Christians out there....She was heavily abused by her father as a child but after becoming a Christian god called her to preach and minister to the hurting-her father ended up becoming a Christian and she baptised him! forgivness is a huge key to all our issues-its the hardest thing to face and do but it sets us free-Jesus spent 2/3 of his time healing people-he came for the broken,the poor,those thrown on the dust heap-some of his diciples were into bad things before he chose them and he chose them to show how we can change-completely-Jesus will meet you where you are-he brings us to be like him more and more-he starts a journey with us and he works through our life with us gradually.....jesus came as a human to experience every kind of human suffering so he could relate to us in every possible way-lets not question each other wether we are Christians or not-we don't know where we each have come from or how much hurt and healing needs to be dealt with-only God can see whats truely in our hearts and he understands our brokeness takes gradual repair-try to watch Joyce meyer-she's amazing-she hits everything head on

can you start to watch joyce Meyer-uK@ 2.00pm-not sure what time in other countries-she was sexually abused by her father-called to minister to the hurting after becoming a Christian,forgave her father and baptised him after he gave his life to jesus

If not try Joycemeyer.org

a book called ' beauty for ashes' is about how she got over her sexual abuse

May Jesus wrap her up in his arms,hide her under his wing as he heals her xxxxxx
This is probably going to be pretty shocking for some (it was very shocking to me), but my girlfriend and I really need the prayer and support of fellow christians.

Last edited:
Well God has her broadcasting in nearly every country of the world.....you need to see for yourself guys as the devil always tries to shout good preachers down-please try her for yourself and make your own mind up-she is very annointed to help the hurt and abused

also jesse duplantis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing-he was in a rock and roll band into alsorts-but God has him preaching all over the world now

Please promise me everyone you will watch Jesse duplantis

he'll have you falling off your chair

he's so funny,cheerful-like medicine to the soul....

passingcat said:
Well God has her broadcasting in nearly every country of the world.....

Same was said about Swaggert, Baker, and Faldwell. I'd be careful about making such statements such as 'God has her broadcasting'. Coegman is right her theology is pretty screwy.

When I watch her she reads straight from the bible,straight from the very word itself

she talks about life,its affects on us ,our struggles as Christians

I think if you try to find fault in people you will see it causewe are all broken in some way

i'm sure she may make some mistakes but I think you should reserve judgement and watch first....

I won't get into any arguments with any of yous-made that mistake years ago-everyone is entitled to their opinion-we all have free will but know her program may be life changing stuff for some of you

she often remarks how she is attacked and slagged off allot
but she expects it when she is helping so many really hurt people....

peoples opinions just come pouring in
sa...ra sa...ra
sing
them peoples opinions just keep pouring in

sa...ra sa..ra

pull out a gun and blow of head
but remember it was just over a thread
oh those peoples opinions keep pouring in
drowning my words and stomping on them

but eh it ok

cause people can say what they want
its respecting what others might think that is a problem
people can have the room if you'd stop bashing their heads with a broom

if I said your opinion was unacceptable would you accept that?

live and let live

sing a silly song all day long...............
but eh would you find that wrong....?

:ohmy: ;)

Last edited:
passingcat said:
peoples opinions just come pouring in
sa...ra sa...ra
sing
them peoples opinions just keep pouring in

sa...ra sa..ra

pull out a gun and blow of head
but remember it was just over a thread
oh those peoples opinions keep pouring in
drowning my words and stomping on them

but eh it ok

cause people can say what they want
its respecting what others might think that is a problem
people can have the room if you'd stop bashing their heads with a broom

if I said your opinion was unacceptable would you accept that?

live and let live

sing a silly song all day long...............
but eh would you find that wrong....?

:ohmy: ;)

What have you been drinking???:huh:

Why are you bringing guns into this?:wink:

Sorry guys. I've been busy with work and stuff and have found it hard to find time to come around :)

And I'm not denying proffessional help. I think in my last post I said that I'd talk to my girlfriend about going to see a christian counselor.

I see this thread has really become lively while I was gone :D

:lmao:

er, shart, demons or not, possession or not, christianity and prayer or not, you girlfriend's mind was not left unscathed by the event. best of luck to her getting help.

Basically I recommended a couple of christian programs to people-especially the guy with the hurting girlfriend and as expected the insults and piss taking came in hard and fast.....anytime Jesus is discussed someone somewhere picks a fight over what is said....

so-to those of you who think watching Joyce Meyer or Jesse Duplantis is worth giving a go :up:

to those of you who think I'm weird,strange,deranaged whatever
for trying to help people and recommending a couple of programs then either don't come on these threads or if you can't accept peoples freedom of speech and opinions then thats your prob....:wink:

Passingcat, though your melodramatic approach is pretty amusing, this is not meant as an insult or piss taking: listening to a general program that isn't tailored to your individual case is not going to be anywhere near as effective as visiting a psychologist/Christian counselor who can personally treat you.

passingcat said:
Basically I recommended a couple of christian programs to people-especially the guy with the hurting girlfriend and as expected the insults and piss taking came in hard and fast.....anytime Jesus is discussed someone somewhere picks a fight over what is said....

so-to those of you who think watching Joyce Meyer or Jesse Duplantis is worth giving a go :up:

to those of you who think I'm weird,strange,deranaged whatever
for trying to help people and recommending a couple of programs then either don't come on these threads or if you can't accept peoples freedom of speech and opinions then thats your prob....:wink:

You're beginning to sound like a commercial...

No one is denying freedom of speech to anyone in here.

I've watched Joyce, and I think she's damaging to Jesus' real message. That's all I've said. You gave your opinion of her and I've given mine.

Diemen said:
Passingcat, though your melodramatic approach is pretty amusing, this is not meant as an insult or piss taking: listening to a general program that isn't tailored to your individual case is not going to be anywhere near as effective as visiting a psychologist/Christian counselor who can personally treat you.

that is why the viewing must be followed by earnest and sincere prayer

with an open mind and spirit

urmmmmm hadn't you already recommended a councellor-I happen to know allot of christians who find Joyce's teaching does coucel them.....immensly-I never told anyone that was all they should do -just added to others suggestions...

Christians argueing with other Christians=judging so because you are judging me I'm not stopping by anymore to listen to judgement...

we are told to discern-not judge-

Jesus didn't stop to argue with people who critisized him he walked on and found those willing to listen

so post as much critisism as you like about me....if you really look @ the attack on a simplistic caring suggestion you'll realise you are over reacting and picking a fight with a fellow Christian-just what the devil wants...its incredible what people have blown this into but I expected it cause joyce meyer would really help so attacks come flying in....

:wave:

ps: Diemen-have you actually watched Joyce Meyer cause you seem very full of pre judgement

i think you would change your mind if you watch her...

:wave:

I'm getting kinda upset. Several people's theologies/faiths are being caught in the crossfire here. I realize some may not believe Pentacostals when they say they are baptized in the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues....no more so than some who don't believe that The Pope is a nessacary institution.....Rather than trying to sort out who's more Christianesque (which is what it seems this thread has become, if I'm totally off base than I'm sorry) why can't we try to focus on this one person who is very troubled? We've all agreed that she needs help.

:applaud:

shart1780 said:
Sorry guys. I've been busy with work and stuff and have found it hard to find time to come around :)

And I'm not denying proffessional help. I think in my last post I said that I'd talk to my girlfriend about going to see a christian counselor.

I see this thread has really become lively while I was gone :D

Yes, every thread in this forum devolves into this. Just try and keep a zen-like approach to it. :sexywink:

Melon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom