Feb 12: Chesapeake/DMV/Beltway Primaries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joyfulgirl said:
CNN just called VA for Obama (with 0% precincts reporting...now how do they do that?)

Magic%208%20Ball.gif

That's how.

30 point loss, humiliating for Hillary. In a state she was leading just recently.

Her Deputy Campaign Manager just resigned. Looks ugly over there.

Let me get this straight.

Super Tuesday: Obama interrupts McCain's speech, and CNN, Fox News and MSNBC all switch over to Obama.

Tonight: McCain interrupts Obama, and only Fox News cuts to McCain.

Yeah, there's no media bias. :|

Last edited:
2861U2 said:

Super Tuesday: Obama interrupts McCain's speech, and CNN, Fox News and MSNBC all switch over to Obama.

I'm watching McCain right now. My God the guy is so damn old and dull compared to Obama. His rally is like an Ambien commercial compared to Obama's.

I'd run Obama on TV stations too if I wanted an actual audience.

anitram said:

I'm watching McCain right now. My God the guy is so damn old and dull compared to Obama. His rally is like an Ambien commercial compared to Obama's.

I'd run Obama on TV stations too if I wanted an actual audience.

I don't care what you think, though. The media cannot do that if it wants to be taken seriously and unbiased, no matter how different the two speeches or speakers may be.

anitram said:

I'm watching McCain right now. My God the guy is so damn old and dull compared to Obama.

I just came in to post this very same thing. I will have to put my TV in the closet to avoid the sound of his voice if he gets elected. It's really embarrassing and pathetic.

joyfulgirl said:

I will have to put my TV in the closet to avoid the sound of his voice if he gets elected. It's really embarrassing and pathetic.

I think the same of Hillary's voice.

2861U2 said:

I think the same of Hillary's voice.

I'm not crazy about hers either but McCain sounds like an 8th grader giving his first speech (no offense to any 8th graders in here who I know would sound a million times better).

anitram said:
30 point loss, humiliating for Hillary. In a state she was leading just recently.

Her Deputy Campaign Manager just resigned. Looks ugly over there.

:up: I love watching the wheels fall off.

Especially since I pretty much have a bet going with my dad concerning who's going to get on the ticket. :wink:

2861U2 said:

I think it has more to do with the fact that Obama beginning to pull away from Clinton is a bigger story than watching McCain when he's already got the nomination in the bag. Everyone knows he is going to win on the Republican side, so you go where the more interesting story at the moment is, and that is on the Democratic side.

Back
Top Bottom