Fantasy Congress Activated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i joined. perhaps i should visit the other thread to see what this is about. i only joined it bc you're cool.

ETA: okay the other thread explained nothing except my secret identity. :lol:

ETA more: I can't seem to figure out how to add people to my team. Any tips?

Last edited:
When's the closing date?

I might join, I don't know many US senators or daily US politics, but it sounds it might be fun, and I could learn a bit.

I joined, as yourwildhorses (which is what I want to switch my interference name to...it isnt available so i'd probably go with yourwildhorses33...but i havent bothered yet...).

Sorry if the different name is confusing, I can unjoin and make a Varitek account if that would be better.

Varitek said:
I joined, as yourwildhorses (which is what I want to switch my interference name to...it isnt available so i'd probably go with yourwildhorses33...but i havent bothered yet...).

Sorry if the different name is confusing, I can unjoin and make a Varitek account if that would be better.

you should contact yourwildhorses and ask him/her why he/she isn't on interference!!

I've signed up, If I finish above any of you I hope you will all be appropriately embarrassed:wink:

You can't until the league is activated:

All teams are drafted automatically at the time the league becomes active.
Autopick drafting is based on the current total points earned by Members of Congress. Right now, there is no way to order Members of Congress by preference.
The draft order for autopick is random, but goes in a snake draft. In a 12 team league #1 would draft first in round 1 & #12 would draft last. But in Round 2 #12 would draft first and #1 would draft last. The teams would be in normal order in odd rounds and reversed in even rounds. May lady liberty smile on you.

Sorry about the autopick....having little time....I chose that option. PLus never having played it before....

Sorry

No worries, we can trade and stuff once it starts from what I gather.

Back
Top Bottom