Fair trade websites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ralphie

The Fly
Just wondering if anyone has any favorite fair trade websites they can suggest, especially for clothing. I've gotten really interested in fair trade recently but I've been disappointed to find that a lot of the fair trade websites are for the UK - there don't seem to be nearly as many for the US, especially ones that sell clothing other than logo tee shirts.

I've found a couple of cool sites so far - one at GlobalMamas.org and one at fairindigo.com. Does anyone else have some suggestions? Thanks in advance if you do!

Verte -

Since you're interested, here's another one I found (the GlobalMamas and FairIndigo sites are also definitely worth checking out). It's called Agreatergift.org and it has a lot of cute stuff, but my favorite is this chocolate called Divine Chocolate - it's awesome! You can also Google Divine Chocolate because some retailers actually do carry this.

Thanks redhotswami, those are all great sites! The Edun stuff is gorgeous but, wow, a little expensive! Some of the tee shirts are not too bad, though. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom