F**king for votes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
There was a prostitute on Chicago radio yesterday morning that was offering free services to anyone who would vote for Kerry(I don't know if this offer was for anyone voting or just the undecided, she wasn't really clear). She said one of her main issues was she liked his health care service much better, and that in her line of work that's important. How she was going to guarantee they voted for Kerry I don't know?:shrug: But an interesting tactic. It's good to see people involved in the political process.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
It's good to see people involved in the political process.

:lol:

Well, we know she's giving her all for the cause!! :up:

guh several of the posters we made at our democrat club and then put up at school have been torn down. i expected this but its still disappointing to see our hard work ripped down

that sucks. you should donkey kick their asses.

and no, I don't think the guy got crack for the signs....they were for a legit candidate, not Mary Poppins.

Politicians are watching this closely.

Whoring for votes is one thing

If she starts whoring for campaign contributions -
there will be hell to pay!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I told my mom I'd vote for Kerry if she'd give me $25 (I was hungry and needed some groceries).

Wait, your Mom is voting for Kerry but you're leaning toward Bush? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

sharky said:

Wait, your Mom is voting for Kerry but you're leaning toward Bush? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

:eyebrow: Erm...no? I never understood the young = liberal/democrat, old = conservative/republican stereotype. I'm more like my dad everywhere else so I guess it only makes sense we share the same political convictions. I'm kinda liking it this year though, b/c my vote will be the only one that counts since my parents always cancel each other out :macdevil:

14167798_F_tn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom