Ever Want to Punch God in the Head?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Dreadsox
I'm ok..my wife is telling me that I am carrying too much around for others....

I know what you mean... I'm always being told this. I'm not even going to start recounting all the stuff I've seen others go through and been through myself, as it's far too depressing and would go on forever. I know there are a ton of us here who are connected by this, loads of us have the same problem...

I think it makes us all want to rage and scream sometimes - it's frustrating and painful beyond belief to see others hurting. Some things never, ever leave you. I don't know about you, but I just try to cope as much as I can by looking out for other people. How do you take it all on board without sinking? That's the worst part.

I concentrate on trying to give people back some faith in human nature by being there for them whenever I can. I hope that doesn't sound self-obsessed or poncey!

I've no idea how to reconcile these events and personal feelings with unshakeable faith in God. I've never managed it completely, but I respect those who have. It's just so hard for so many to find any inner peace. I guess it's something we all have to work through for ourselves and try to help each other to do so too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom