Eurobarometer poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klaus

Refugee
on a one of these small green spots at that blue p
According to the spanish newspaper El Pais the new Eurobarometer poll (based on interviews with 500 people in each EU country) European citizens picked Israel as biggest threat to Peace in the world (after Israel: North Korea, Iran and Afghanistan). The USA was voted together with Northkorea, Afghanistan, Iran followed by Iraq and Pakistan as the country who is responsible for instability in the world.

Next monday the complete poll will be avail. for public.

Klaus

I read about that, but you know what they say about polls... I guess I will have to see more about this before I can form an opinion on it. I wonder how anybody can think the country (not the situation in) Afghanistan can be a threat to worldpeace at this moment. The same with Iraq.

I love newpapers taking polls
as if they want to check whether we're indeed swallowing the opinion they're trying to force upon us

I guess we should not be surprised that Europeans consider Israel to be the largest threat to worldpeace.

Klaus said:
It's no newspaper poll, it's a official poll by the EU itself. just "prepublished" by the "El Pais".
I love newpapers republishing polls
as if they want to show that indeed we're swallowing the opinion they're trying to force upon us

:|

Back
Top Bottom