Entertainers perhaps for Kerry..but Athletes for Bush?..Hmm.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Luckily the athletes keep their yaps shut and don't annoy the crap out of the democrats.

Too bad the same can't be said about performers..

shart1780 said:
Luckily the athletes keep their yaps shut and don't annoy the crap out of the democrats.

_1171633_lopez_puffy300ap.jpg

Boston Dirt Dogs exclusive: "I am now not medically cleared to do anything until I see Doc on Sunday, so I cannot travel with President Bush tomorrow (Friday). Second, while I am a Bush supporter, and I did vote for him with an absentee ballot, speaking as I did the other day was wrong. While I hope to see him re-elected, it's not my place, nor the time for me to offer up my political opinons unsolicited. I am proud we have the right to vote, and the message I wanted to send but didn't, was that regardless of who you are voting for, the bottom line is that you MUST vote. You must vote because there are millions of Americans who have given their lives before us, and will continue to give their lives after us, so that we can remain free to make the choices we need to make when it comes to electing our Nation's leaders."-- 10.29.04 Curt Schilling via emailed statement

shart1780 said:

Right because all Americans should shut up and not let their voices be heard. :|

In fact just don't vote. Don't educate the public. Sit back and leave it up to everyone else. We all know that celebrities have nothing else to do than to talk politics.

*end of sarcasm*

All Americans should speak out!

Back
Top Bottom