Elizabeth Edwards Diagnosed With Breast Cancer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOP_Catholic said:

I don't apologize for stating facts.

Fact : He has spent decades suing doctors, while pocketing $ tens of millions.

Fact : Overweight people have a higher risk of breast cancer.

Fact : Many doctors are apprehensive about treating certain patients, especially the wife of the new posterboy for millionaire trial lawyers.

My only sympathy goes to the cancer patients who have to travel farther to see doctors now, since so many doctors have gone out of practice as they can no longer afford the malpractice insurance, it's hard for doctors to afford the insurance when the insurance company is busy cutting million-dollar checks for Edwards. Tort reform is coming, Edwards's days of taking doctors to the cleaners will soon be over with. I know the Kerry sheep won't like that, but the Kerry'ites learned on Tuesday - they're in the minority.

again, while you may be correct in some of the facts, a thread regarding the health of john edwards' wife is neither the time nor place to bring them up. if you want to talk about tort reform, make a seperate thread.

as much as i would like to steal mr. edwards, i adore elizabeth. she is a wonderful, good hearted human being, and to see her attacked like that absolutely turns my stomach. everyone who has defended her against the attack, i thank you. this is disgusting.

GOP_Catholic, you were warned specifically before. Not only did you choose to dismiss such advice, but you appear to be incessant in your efforts to turn what could have been a thread of compassion into a rather questionable one.

This thread will be closed because certain individuals can't seem to help themselves. It will end with U2democrat's wishes of good will, which is the best way to summarise the intention of this thread.

God speed to Mrs. Edwards, and indeed, anyone who has the terrible misfortune of suffering from such a wretched illness.

Ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom