Elizabeth Edwards' Cancer Has Come Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:
The fact that someone would rank this thread is very telling. And I have a pretty good idea who it is.:|

Let's face it, Republicans are strange people.

There is people that deal with issues in different ways. Look at Bono and Edge, Bono kept on touring while for Edge they stopped the tour so he could take care of his family. Neither one of these ways of dealing with illness is any less valid then the other. I am sure the Edwards family has the best medical help that they can get for this situation and as long as hes around quite often which im sure that he will be there should not be a problem. The world should not stop because somebody has an illness, all it has to do is change. Whoever rated this thread a 1 star is really a dispicable person, no matter what side of the political spectrum they are on.

Some of the things said here are truly disgusting. I wonder if people even think before they post.

This is a woman who will never get better. She will die, probably within a couple of years or so and that is the sad reality they are faced with. If she wishes to continue being by his side instead of sitting and home waiting to die, it is her choice and hers and his alone. Period.

For those on this thread who are saying that she should do this or he should do that, here's a thought: IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. I'm being as polite as I can.

If it were me, I'd stand up on my feet until I dropped dead and I'd wish for my husband to follow his dream. Life goes on for the living. She's an incredible woman.

Yes, but they are not doing what he wants them to do.
Don't you see how ridiculous it is, to behave different? :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom