Election Day: Play-by-Play Coverage (NEWS ONLY, NO COMMENTARY/CHITCHAT)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I knew that if Kerry lost that would definitely mean great business for the therapists. I am really lucky that I already have a really good therapist who helped me get through a very tough 2004. I've done hypnotherapy, it was pretty cool. It's hard, I don't like the idea of the political situation somehow compromising the quality of my personal life, but, what with all of this emotion, it's a challenge. It's nothing I haven't dealt with a gazillion times and I'm not worried about major problems. I admit that I have funny feelings when I hear a song by a Canadian band on the radio, I think "you lucky ducks". However, the Canadian climate would be murder on my health, so that's out even if I got a job offer from Toronto. I wouldn't get to do my pilgrimages to Washington and I'm thinking of a possible one to the Shrine of St. Jude in Chicago as well. C'est la vie.

Last edited:
Since traffic in this thread has greatly declined and since the election is now almost two weeks past, I am going to unstick this thread, but it will stay open.

Back
Top Bottom