Edwards endorses Obama!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not surprised. Why endorse someone who has basically lost? (meaning Hillary)

I knew I should have gone to that rally today. Oh wait, would have had to wait 9 hours in the rain and cold...

Glad to hear it. I wonder if Gore will ever endorse either one of them. Watching some recent interviews with him, he seems pretty disenchanted with politics in general. He sounded like he'd almost rather not be any part of this race.

Incidentally, I don't know if this belongs here, but did anyone else catch Olbermann absolutely rip Bush to shreds for the whole 'I gave up golf' thing, among other Iraq-related things, in his 'special comment' tonight? It was brilliant.

namkcuR said:

Incidentally, I don't know if this belongs here, but did anyone else catch Olbermann absolutely rip Bush to shreds for the whole 'I gave up golf' thing, among other Iraq-related things, in his 'special comment' tonight? It was brilliant.

It was beautiful :yes:

U2democrat said:
It would have been worth it :sexywink:

Yeah, too bad about that work full time thing... My mom was going to go after work, but on the news the fire marshal had already closed the doors then so I'm assuming she went straight home. I think my sister went b/c she doesn't have a job yet.

I'll have to watch it on the local news web site.

U2democrat said:
It looks like the energy in that place was insane :up:

They were just reporting on the news that our inflation is up, unemployment is still up (worst in the nation), and food prices are at record highs. I think Michigan would cheer for Big Bird at this point, as long as there's somebody different...

:bow:

namkcuR said:

Keith must have seen my post from last night.

LOL, on the news now they are talking about how people got in line "sooo early" at 9am and the person in front drove in "one hour". Obviously, this city has never seen a proper line (like a U2 show, for example).

Too bad our primary was all fucked up. I wonder how Obama would have done here...

President Bush giving up golf. Did he give up bridge too? Did he get this idea from the Pope that he could practice his own crazy version of lent?

I hope that this means that Obama gets Edwards 19 delegates. They looked great together and I wish that it was an Obama/Edwards ticket.

Also just a note while the rest of the country is facing a recession here in New Mexico our economy is expanding. Sure prices are rising too but Bill Richardson is doing a great job bringing high paying jobs to New Mexico. A couple of plants are opening here and the film industry is a billion dollar one here now. It's like Hollywood on the Rio Grande. Plus the Virgin Space Port is due to open in 2010. The only visa you need to bring here is your plastic one.

2861U2 said:

Hmm... could it be the United States military?

Na, you're wrong. Listen closely. "...who will kill people to achieve their political objectives...". The US military does not have political objectives.

Back
Top Bottom