Early Morning, April 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sleep, sleep tonite...and my your dreams be realized
If the thunder cloud passes rain, so let it rain, let it rain,
Rain on me...

" I refuse to accept the cynical notion that nation after nation must spiral down a militaristic stairway into the hell of thermonuclear destruction. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right temporarily defeated is stronger than evil triumphant."

-MARTIN LUTHER KING

You old timers will know that is the quote on the back of the Pride (In the Name of Love) 12" single. I used to have it, but when I was younger I was not as responsible with U2 collectibles as I am now and I somehow lost it. Thanks to Chris (spanisheyes) for sending me the quote a few months ago (he still has the 12" single!).

Originally posted by U2LA:

You old timers will know that is the quote on the back of the Pride (In the Name of Love) 12" single. I used to have it, but when I was younger I was not as responsible with U2 collectibles as I am now and I somehow lost it. Thanks to Chris (spanisheyes) for sending me the quote a few months ago (he still has the 12" single!).

Camilo:

I posted this thread from work today, and looked quickly online for an image of the back cover of that 12 inch, because I wanted to post it, along with the portrait of Dr. King above it. I could only find the front cover (phot of the band) although I have the 12 inch here at home. I'll see about scanning it tonight.

But that is a powerful quote, and thanks for sharing it.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Sleep, sleep tonite...and my your dreams be realized
If the thunder cloud passes rain, so let it rain, let it rain,
Rain on me...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

when i went to Memphis i went to that motel where he was shot. It was all boarded up then, nothing had changed, same as it was when he was killed. they said they were going to fix it up. you get a really sad feeling when you stand there and look, and over where James Earl Ray shot from. did you see on the news a man in FLA has said his father is now the real killer, who just died, and the FBI is looking into his claims.

Back
Top Bottom