Dubya: "do you have blacks too?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
diamond said:
Umm.
Brother Edge made some pretty good points.:idea:

I think alot of the posts here wreak w Anti-Americanism period.

I have a feeling GW and Clinton dabbled in Cocaine in their past:ohmy: Not together tho..;) Just similar lifestyles:)

Ialso think Clinton might of had to take TRANRILIQZERS to deal with Hilliary in the past so he wouldnt like haul off and slap her or something stupid:ohmy: My speculation..:ohmy:

I do think if someone had proof of their past drug use-
Clintin would deny it,
Bush would admit it and say "your point is"? He wouldnt drag our country thru a web of lies ect..

The difference between two leaders..
Peace
:idea:

DB9
:cool:

Hey, here is Clinton again. Just strange when Bush is under attack Clinton got to pay for it.

Rono-
It is ok with you if I make a comparison of MY Presidents in MY country, based on MY expierence w them, no?
Should I call and ask you first and ask next time?;)
Please advise;)
Diamond:eyebrow:

diamond said:
Rono-
It is ok with you if I make a comparison of MY Presidents in MY country, based on MY expierence w them, no?
Should I call and ask you first and ask next time?;)
Please advise;)
Diamond:eyebrow:

It is oke with me, but it is stupid to make a comparison between the mistakes of your favorite president with the mistakes of another president. It don`t make Bush looking smarter.

Rono said:

It is oke with me, but it is stupid to make a comparison between the mistakes of your favorite president with the mistakes of another president. It don`t make Bush looking smarter.

Not nearly as stupid as starting another anti-Bush or anti-American thread every other day and accusing whomever you oppose of starving the elderly and genocide.

That dosen't make the poster look any smarter

~Read you, Spyplane

Spyplane said:

Not nearly as stupid as starting another anti-Bush or anti-American thread every other day and accusing whomever you oppose of starving the elderly and genocide.

That dosen't make the poster look any smarter

~Read you, Spyplane

You are quoting me so i think this is personal. Where did i go anti Bush or anti America ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom