Drugs Found In Gore's Son's Prius - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-06-2007, 02:57 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:45 PM
The nerve of that hippy!

To think........

Smoking something that grows out of the ground.

Next thing you know those hippies will be eating animals.

It's on the front page because douchey people like salacious news. They are in the majority and you can make millions upon millions on reporting this tripe. I don't think it effects elections at all, I think it gives networks and publications an excuse to run with the latest sensationalist garbage and justify their own money lust.

Evey single news program asks "Why do people care about Paris HIlton?" or "Why is the media covering this?" and they are aware of their own hypocrisy as they report on it, yet they keep up the game.

Greedy fucks, that's all. At least they aren't hippies, ingesting plants from the earth, degenerates.

Old 07-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #17
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by struckpx

Why wouldn't it be? Is there something wrong w/ discussing Al Gore and his son?
Calling him a "hippy"? What era are you from?

Talking about how it will ruin his running? What are you talking about, we have a recovering alcoholic cokehead running the country.

Quote:

I feel it sad that the public openly criticized Dick Cheney's daughter for being a lesbian, yet we feel remorse for this guy.
You can't be this clueless...

Quote:

Ultimately, instead of Gore being on Larry King last night he should have been supporting his son.
Wow, you're a judgemental one aren't you? You have the whole world figured out, you know exactly what would make Gore a better father?

Get off it...

Old 07-06-2007, 10:23 PM   #18
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Quote:
I feel it sad that the public openly criticized Dick Cheney's daughter for being a lesbian, yet we feel remorse for this guy.
Ladies and gentlemen of the forum, I'd like to enter Exhibit A into the "out of touch with reality" case.

Struck, I'd like you to see you find one example of the public openly criticizing Mary Cheney for being a lesbian that wasn't written by a conservative and/or Christian fundamentalist. Go on, try.

Besides the republican bigots, the only criticism that Mary Cheney publicly received was from those in the gay/lesbian community who couldn't understand why she would lobby so strongly for a party that wants to deny her rights and treat her like a second class citizen simply because of her sexual orientation.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:56 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2DMfan
The nerve of that hippy!

To think........

Smoking something that grows out of the ground.

Next thing you know those hippies will be eating animals.

Seriously though, who cares what a politician's son/daughter is doing with his/her time? Pot doesn't worry me at all. Hopefully, he gets help with the prescription drug problems though.

And where in the hell are some of the comments from struckpx coming from? Please enlighten us as to what you are on!
Old 07-07-2007, 12:00 AM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 11:45 AM
Re: Drugs Found In Gore's Son's Prius

Quote:
Source: CNN

As the saying goes: Like father, like son. Gore was quite the hippee back in the day. This officially ruins his chances of running, for the smallest mistakes these days screws up your campaign. Although he says he wasn't going to run, I think this put the nail to the shed. Of course, I wish the best for him and a speedy recovery.
Quite the hippy? You mean when he was serving in Vietnam? While your pot smoking, booze swilling, coke snorting, party frat boy Bush was going AWOL from stateside Guard service. Daddy being forced to use his influence to keep him from being dishonorably discharged.

Struck, if your really 18, you best be opening your eyes quickly. Because the armed forces are having trouble filling the ranks these days, and when the draft is reinstated because of this, you, my friend, are going to be the first to go. How does an all expenses paid trip to Baghdad sound. You can shove some democracy down their throats. Probably some great places there to skateboard. And when your legs are blown off, don't worry, Walter Reed hospital will take good care of you.

If your into it, my cousin would love to let you take his place. He's on his 3rd tour, and from what he's seen, he'd kick Bush right in the balls if given the chance.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:04 AM   #21
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 07-07-2007, 12:52 AM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Re: Re: Drugs Found In Gore's Son's Prius

Quote:
Originally posted by hardyharhar

Quite the hippy? You mean when he was serving in Vietnam? While your pot smoking, booze swilling, coke snorting, party frat boy Bush was going AWOL from stateside Guard service. Daddy being forced to use his influence to keep him from being dishonorably discharged.

Struck, if your really 18, you best be opening your eyes quickly. Because the armed forces are having trouble filling the ranks these days, and when the draft is reinstated because of this, you, my friend, are going to be the first to go. How does an all expenses paid trip to Baghdad sound. You can shove some democracy down their throats. Probably some great places there to skateboard. And when your legs are blown off, don't worry, Walter Reed hospital will take good care of you.

If your into it, my cousin would love to let you take his place. He's on his 3rd tour, and from what he's seen, he'd kick Bush right in the balls if given the chance.
Dayyyyyyuuuum, struck just got burned!

Great comment hardyharhar
Old 07-07-2007, 09:28 AM   #23
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER
At least he was driving a Prius, isn't that a hybrid?
Well, can't say he doesn't support all things 'green' then.....

And at least we didn't hear any "I didn't inhale" crap.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:34 AM   #24
Refugee

Who cares about the pot and drugs. He was cruising 100 miles per hour and could have hurt someone else. I hope he gets some help.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:37 AM   #25
Jesus Online

Local Time: 05:45 AM
Re: Drugs Found In Gore's Son's Prius

Quote:
Of course, I wish the best for him and a speedy recovery.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:50 AM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 06:45 PM
Oh noes!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 01:02 AM   #27
Rock n' Roll Doggie

So what? My mother does some crap that I don't necessarily agree with or condone but she's a totally different person than I am. Just because people are related doesn't make them responsible for each other's actions.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:18 AM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 06:45 PM
It does in the media. If it didn't they wouldn't have something to make a huge stink about.