Drugs: Do you take them?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Drugs: Take them or not?

• Take them often

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Take them sometimes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Used to take them but have stopped

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Never have, Never will

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That?s funny I bet almost everyone here has tried coke at least once ... I personally prefer pepsi, but caffeine is a drug so is alcohol and pain killers.

Or is this poll supposed to be about illegal drugs?

Now for anyone who cares here is my drug history ...

Caffeine: coffee, pepsi, tea
I used to drink coffee lots (when I had a job) moved to tea and then herb tea
pepsi lots cut back recently .. Still can?t get much sleep

Alcohol:
I?ve been known to drink ... haven?t gotten really smashed in a while tho.
Defiantly something I?d do again.

Nicotine:
One puff gave me a huge buzz in grade 9 (I puked for no reason a few days later)
Didn?t touch it much after that until new years a few years ago got drunk and smoked 1 cig (big buzz). One night a few months later I smoked 2 cigs but the buzz wasn?t any were near what it was before so I decided it wasn?t worth it.

Weed:
Tried a few times with alcohol didn?t feel much ... the last time I got really spaced out, but I do that naturally.
Smells much better than cigs.

I also got some really strong pain killers when I had my wisdom teeth removed.

I think I might try shrooms sometime just to see what its like. E might be interesting too, but I?d worry about getting a bad pill and depression. So that?s my drug plan for now.

I assume your speaking of illegal drugs, right? In that case I've tried only marijuana and it's only been a seldom activity. I didn't achieve a profound high, so I don't wish to kill someone just to get that hit (unlike what most people would tell you happens after smoking a few joints of marijuana).

I do, however, take these drugs on a weekly basis....

Advil

Tylenol

Caffeine

Alcholol

Nicotine (not really, but I occasionally smoke a cigarette)

Nyquil

Dayquil

Penicilin

Etc

Etc

Like Bama, lots of adult beverages (as if you couldn't tell from my posts) though not on school nights, and nicotine occasionally.

Danno-
Please do not mix all of that tylenol and adcil with adult beverages-not too good for your liver supposedly.

Tried pot a couple of times, not for me. In fact so removed that I only fit in the NO category on the poll.

So NO then :no:

I smoke a little herb here and there, but I haven't touched prescription drugs (not even antibiotics) or any OTC drug except for the occasional aspirin in more than 20 years.

A little herb occasionally, a half cup of coffee in the morning and the rare cold beer on a hot summer day--this is the extent of my drug use.

I take lots and lots of insulin. I might as well be addicted to the stuff.

I smoke pot, but not that often. I stopped for a year and then smoked it again last March. Did not smoke it again for 3 months and smoked up again last week....I ususally smoke more in the summer.

I drink about 2 glasses of beer per week.

I don't smoke cigarettes.

My only addiction is to Coca-Cola and chocolate. :D

SkeeK said:
I take lots and lots of insulin. I might as well be addicted to the stuff.

Bet you shoot it up and everything.

Addicts...pfft.

:rolleyes:

Im only being sarcastic so please dont yell at me.

Last edited:
For Christ's sake... caffeine is a drug, wine is a drug, and so on and so on. Of COURSE I take drugs. However, I don't take polls. Bad for my mental health, y'know.

Back
Top Bottom