Dr. Jones to Uncover Lost Ark of the Convenant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
Kabbalist Blesses Jones: Now´s the Time to Find Holy Lost Ark

Jones says that the tunnel actually continues 18 miles southward, and that the Ark was brought through the tunnel to its current resting place in the Judean Desert.

Throughout the many years of his quest, Jones has been in close contact and under the tutelage of numerous Rabbis and Kabbalists. Extremely knowledgeable in Torah, Talmud and Kabbalah sources dealing with Holy Temple issues, Jones has now received permission from both known and secret Kabbalists to finally uncover the lost ark.

Dr. Jones, who divides his time between Texas and Israel, has been here since March 9th ready to finally reveal the Ark. However, he has been waiting for both permission from the mysterious Kabbalist and for project funding to come through.

As recently as last month, the rabbi, who only communicates via messenger, told Jones that the time was not yet right to discover the Temple vessels.

Last Thursday, however, Dr. Jones received a communication from the rabbi reading, "The time is right."
link

Let's just hope that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

Last edited:
According to my information, the Ark of Covenant has been kept in Ethiopia, near to Aksum, for the last centuries.

Wanna bet that the Ark of the Covenant is as mythical as Noah's Ark or the Holy Grail? It's always "convenient" when Biblical artifacts are "lost" or "stolen."

Just as Biblical artifacts always seem to end up "missing," it's funny how many artifacts suddenly "appeared" in the Middle Ages, like the Shroud of Turin. Those, of course, end up fake.

Melon

melon said:
Wanna bet that the Ark of the Covenant is as mythical as Noah's Ark or the Holy Grail? It's always "convenient" when Biblical artifacts are "lost" or "stolen."

Just as Biblical artifacts always seem to end up "missing," it's funny how many artifacts suddenly "appeared" in the Middle Ages, like the Shroud of Turin. Those, of course, end up fake.

Melon

I agree, this can't be for real.

The Shroud of Turin is not a Biblical artifact in the same vein as the Ark.

While I've never been interested in the "chase" to find Biblical artifacts (the object of my faith is Jesus Christ), that doesn't lead to a "mythology" label.

It says that this guy was the model for Indiana Jones in the movie...wonder if he carries a bullwhip, too? Nevermind me. :wink:

Good luck, Vendyl....I guess.

I just did a quick search, and it seems no-one else is selling an "Ark of the Covenant" on eBay, so he's at least got that in his favour.

nbcrusader said:
The Shroud of Turin is not a Biblical artifact in the same vein as the Ark.

While I've never been interested in the "chase" to find Biblical artifacts (the object of my faith is Jesus Christ), that doesn't lead to a "mythology" label.

Looking at the historical context of the Old Testament of the Pharisees, I would venture that much of everything in that text is suspect. It has been noted that the Persian Empire had a habit of subverting the religions of the cultures it conquered to ensure loyalty, and the fact that much of Judeo-Christianity mirrors Zoroastrian belief systems certainly is no coincidence.

I would be most interested in seeing the Biblical texts of the Sadducees (who hated the Pharisees, whom they saw as having bastardized Zoroastrian beliefs), if they even exist anymore. Our OT is based off of the canon of the Pharisees.

Anyway, it should be no secret that I approach the Bible as a scholar more than anything. My faith transcends any book.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom