Don't You Ever Just....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
I was just thinking while I was watching the Live Aid DVD. I wish I could just fucking do something. Bono just does shit. I want to be more constructive and influntial. I'm tired of just talking about shit and I wish I could just do it. Make a difference. It frustrates me to think how small and insignificant I am. Do you guys ever feel like this to?

gherman said:
I was just thinking while I was watching the Live Aid DVD. I wish I could just fucking do something. Bono just does shit. I want to be more constructive and influntial. I'm tired of just talking about shit and I wish I could just do it. Make a difference. It frustrates me to think how small and insignificant I am. Do you guys ever feel like this to?

don't be silly. only multimillionaire superstars who team with amex and the gap can be influential. sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

bono told me in a dream that i was an influential man of means. it encouraged me. yes.

<ponders self and influence thereof for approx. 2.5 minutes>

Re: Re: Don't You Ever Just....

IWasBored said:

with all that shit, do you think they could get ex-lax to sponser their next tour?

:lmao:

Okay, I haven't been flamed for a while now. While I REALLY look up to Bono and ALL of the GREAT things he does for his WORTHY causes.

Would I be out of line to request of him that maybe, just maybe for the next Album and Tour he concentrates on the Music and the Band a bit more?

:reject:

In advance I apologize for pissing people off - I really didn't mean too.

Re: Re: Re: Don't You Ever Just....

YBORCITYOBL said:

:lmao:

Okay, I haven't been flamed for a while now. While I REALLY look up to Bono and ALL of the GREAT things he does for his WORTHY causes.

Would I be out of line to request of him that maybe, just maybe for the next Album and Tour he concentrates on the Music and the Band a bit more?

:reject:

In advance I apologize for pissing people off - I really didn't mean too.

I don't think Bono can help himself or stop if he tried. It is one of his passions and when you have a passion it is hard to keep it under wraps. :ohmy:

Well, sometimes I get frustrated because of all the bad things that are going on. But I do my best, and that's enough. I've served on the Board of Directors of the African Well Fund, donated three paintings to AWF fund-raisers, and donated to various other causes.

Back
Top Bottom