Don't Give Me Sexy Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I don't understand what these people do when they take their kids to the mall other than for Santa -do they blindfold them or something? I'm quite sure they can see far worse things on TV or in movies, video games-or even at the mall. Do kids even notice a display like that or even care? Especially when they're being greedy :wink: telling Santa what they want

Curtain shields Santa, sexy store display

December 5, 2005

ROANOKE, Va. --A black curtain has risen between a shopping mall Santa and a lingerie store to shield children from skimpy undergarments on display in the store's window.

The Victoria's Secret window display includes a leggy mannequin in a hot-pink thong and a bra and the message "Give Me Sexy."

Thursday, following complaints from parents, management at Valley View Mall raised the curtain to shield Santa's chair, and his young visitors, from the displays.

"I want to make sure that everyone feels comfortable," mall spokeswoman Mandy York said. "We can't move the store ... We don't have control over what they put in their windows."

Shirley Fairchild said the black curtain did a good job of hiding the lingerie-clad mannequins from children's view.

"I had planned to complain, but I see they screened it," she said Thursday as she waited in line to see Santa with her grandchildren, Allison, 11, and Logan, 6. "It was nice that the mall responded."

still prefer agent provo..

MrsSpringsteen said:
The Victoria's Secret window display includes a leggy mannequin in a hot-pink thong and a bra and the message "Give Me Sexy."

:eyebrow:

sexism here we come :giggle:

What will Santa do when he reads this letter -

Santa, Baby…

There’s something very distinguished and alluring about a gentleman of a certain age; especially if he has promised you the world if you would just be a good little girl for him! Easy - I’m always very, very good I assure you! At what, I won’t divulge at the moment. We’re talking about something far more important and that is this older man in my life. He’s got a style all of his own, his own business, and is generous to a fault if you do all he desires. I’ve written and received love letters, but this one takes up a little more time each year. Sean Connery will have to wait until the New Year to be back on my mind…

Dear Santa… Baby…

I realise that you may have already heard a rumour that I’ve been a naughty girl. Well, you and I know that, while this may be true, I’m naughty in the best way possible and that I truly deserve the Gwendoline Corset with Long Duchess Gloves. I’ve been planning to wear them with the bottom half of my Nikita set – you know, the suspender belt and cheeky ouverts? If this letter convinces you maybe I can show you?

I don’t mean to tease the boys. Really I don’t! I’ve been an angel all year… I can’t help what happens when I bend over to innocently pick up something I’ve dropped, or when I stretch for something up high and one pesky button pops off revealing the latest edition to my (ever expanding) lingerie drawer! What would you have me do? Think of all the fun I’ve missed trying to be good for you?

I suppose the best thing for me to do would be to wait to speak to you in person, Santa cutie. I do hope you’ll be impressed by my newly trimmed, um… tree… I’ll be waiting patiently on the bearskin rug by the fire with a two glasses of VVSOP Cognac to keep us both warm while we thrash it out. I utterly promise that I’ll be good that night. I’ll even make a special purchase just for you, and give you a lap(land!) dance in a black Top Hat quarter cup string. You just promise me that, after you’ve peeled off my silk stocking, you’ll fill it up?

Until next time… Live Long & Provocatively

Brianna O’Baby

:evil: brought to you exclusively by hiphop - from http://www.agentprovocateur.com/knicker_drawer.php :evil:

I think they should screen Santa off, so as to not interfere with the enjoyment of VS window shoppers. What could be a bigger turnoff then some fat old man in a red velour suit?

She´s outspoken, but honest...
:giggle: In the way that fantasies concocted to sell products usually are, I suppose.

Last edited:
CDHgowithnaughty.jpg

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom