Don't Blame God for Asian Casualties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To me, the God and related part of the article DOESNT make any sense.

"God runs this world with as little supernatural interference as possible."

or

"God may have allowed the earthquake to happen"

:huh: ..

But the human part of it - makes sense. There should have been mechanism for warning, quick evacuation. Its not poverty but priority

Couple of paragraphs mid-way makes lot of sense !!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm very aware of Phelps and his clan. As a Christian, they sicken me. They're not Christians! They're sick people who happen to have law degrees so they can protest, piss people off, film an confrontation, and then take it to court. It's just sick. They protested my graduation at Kansas State! My sister and I thought about protesting them with "God is Love" signs.

aw, thanks U2democrat.

there are groups out there who seek to define themselves, and make themselves feel better, by choosing a group and deciding to hate them. anybody who is a member of some kind of minority has dealt with this at some point, and the best response for such inanity is ridicule. laugh at them like they idiots they are.

mock the devil and he will flee from thee.

that reminds me. today my arch nemesis at school was mocking a language and it offended one girl so she asked him to stop. his response was "i'll mock it as much as i like because it makes me happy." :yuck::barf: i have to put up with this kid. :tsk: he's 100% convinced he'll be president one day. not if this democrat has anything to do with it!!!!!

(ps-he embarasses the other republicans at my school. it's funny, republicans will come up to me and complain about him)

funny you guys have such an interest in politics-considering youre still in high school.

we were pretty apolitical in high school :wink:

I'm about to burst an artery after looking at that hate sheet. Why do they have to spit out garbage like about Swedes? Sickening. People like Phelps make me embarrassed to be a Christian.

my computer is currently on strike from opening .pdf files... pity. not that i was overly curious to read anything from the folks at godhatesfags.com--i can deduce everything i need to know just from the site name.

:down:

U2democrat said:
Dandy it's just as well you can't see it. Maybe it'll keep you from getting an ulcer.

Really. That's just about the most odious thing I've ever seen in print. It could have been put out by the Ku Klux Klan.:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

indeed, because everyone knows that the only reason anyone ever goes to thailand is to rape children. :rolleyes:

gotta love LOGIC. :up:

you know, i'm very tempted to send these guys an e-mail saying i've been looking over the site and am interested in becoming a christian...just to see how they go about their conversions.

or tell them that i'm gay and want to become a christian. :mac:

dandy said:
:lol:

go for it, and report back!

:up:

Oh, this is gonna be good.

I'm open to suggestions from anyone (Christians and non-Christians alike, I know that this site doesn't represent true Christians) on what exactly to write.

:evil:

DaveC said:

Oh, this is gonna be good.

I'm open to suggestions from anyone (Christians and non-Christians alike, I know that this site doesn't represent true Christians) on what exactly to write.

:evil:

Dear peolple at Wbc,

I need some help to talk to god to fix a problem and i dont know who to ask. i read your site on matthew sheperd and dont wanna end up in hell too like him. a few weeks ago a girl at a party made me kiss her and then she gave me beer and i liked her kissing me. since then ive been looking at girls in my school and i need to stop so i dont go to hell. i cant talk to my mom cuz she spends all her time with her boyfriend and they both hate me and he hits us cuz hes a dick. i dont have any friends and no adults around. im only 14 and cant go to church on my own cuz mom wont let me. i realy dont want to go to hell and i cant stop looking at girls. if you can help me please reply.

yours sincerly.
diana p.

:yikes: the typos are intentional and you may want to switch genders or rewrite this completely :lol:
let us know if you do write to them!

Back
Top Bottom