Don't Ask The U2Alabama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
A couple of years ago, I posted one of these "FAQ" type threads wherein I titled it "Questions, Anyone?" and opened the floor to the random questions of you, the members of the web-based community known as www.interference.com. It has since been retired to the "FYM Archive" bulletin board in its antiquated entirety by clicking the left button on you mouse here .

As such retired threads "close" when they go to the archive bulletin board, I am hereby closing my "FAQ" forum. I am confident that anything that any of you ever needed to know either (A) you learned in kindergarten or (2) you can find it in the answered questions of my archived thread. Also, a thuderstorm is approaching from the Western counties and I need to turn off the computer and go downstairs.

If you do not care to bother linking to the old thread, I will at least share with you my opening post from that day in August of 2002, as it was a slightly different concept than this new spate of quests for knowledge:

Originally posted by U2Bama on August 17, 2002
Typically, I do not like to cast any type of limelight on myself. However, recent events, threads, and posts have demonstrated to me that some of you may have questions about my knowledge, views, politics, beliefs, opinions, etc. I would like to take this opportunity to open the floor to your questions as you see fit and necessary, or simply as you wish to ask me regardless of fitness or necessity.

Feel free to ask me about football, religion, politics, history, water temperatures in the Gulf of Mexico, entertainment, food, or whatever, but...

Please do not post any "Rate me/Rank me/Grade me/What do you think of me?/Do you find me simply unconscionable?" or "Which deathbear handle do you like best/Report card!!!" requests. Also, do not post anything which I will deem "offensive" or I will reply with a

babu1.gif

~U2Alabama

Last edited:
if i was to stay in alabama for a day, what would be the one thing i should definitely see?

all_i_want said:
if i was to stay in alabama for a day, what would be the one thing i should definitely see?

hmm after closer inspection, whats the point of this thread??

The Gulf Coast.

Enlightenment.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:

Either way I answer that one, someone will take offense to my answer, and I choose to avoid the issue altogether.

~U2Alabama

Hahaha.

CK

oh i love this thread.

foray's here too. i love foray.

alright, question...question...um...

do you ever think about kissing guys? :eyebrow:

just curious.

are you making fun of me, foray? cause if you are...

i got nothing. that didn't even sound remotely "tough", did it? no, i didn't think so.

anyway.

uh

bama. what gives?

Bama-
I met Bill Walton at SD 1 and 2 U2 Shows.

Do you think he sucks in real life as much on TV and would you like to know my opinion of the man?

thank u
db9

Last edited:
diamond said:
Bama-

Do you think he sucks in real life as much on TV and would you like to know my opinion of the man?

thank u
db9

I bumped into him (literally) at the Phoenix airport...:ohmy:

diamond and i have a connection.........:angry:

Zoomerang96 said:
what gives?

Many things give: sweepstakes, parades, religious institutions, grand opening sales; heck, even you "give" out interference report cards. I'm not sure what you mean.

~U2Alabama

diamond said:

I have not met him in real life and I don't watch pro basketball, but I can say from his musical tastes that he must be a great guy: two of his favorite bands are two of my favorite bands: U2 and the Grateful Dead.

Sure, I would like to know your opinion of the man.

~U2Alabama

Well his dancing and bobbing to U2 was not sexy.

Said hello to him and he was pleasant. He was getting into the show so we couldnt talk about his stats or height or the fact that my brother in law was his back up center at Helix High in La Mesa Calif many many years ago and they both sparred for the same girl years before my brother in law wound up w/my oldest sister..later on in college.

So I let him do his silly dance alone.

That was my encounter w Bill Walton.

thank u,

db9

Back
Top Bottom