Don't Ask Don't Tell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
deep said:
AEON

great news

your next Comander in Chief

will resolve this issue for you. :up:

Yes I already posted that- but the vast majority of my posts in this thread have been invisible, been ignored, given no response. Maybe as a female my opinion and what I have to post is worthless. Not to mention that perhaps I'm one of those uppity females who just doesn't know her place.

MrsSpringsteen said:

Yes I already posted that- but the vast majority of my posts in this thread have been invisible, been ignored, given no response. Maybe as a female my opinion and what I have to post is worthless. Not to mention that perhaps I'm one of those uppity females who just doesn't know her place.

No, it's all the sexual tension in here. It's so thick you can cut it with a knife.

MrsSpringsteen said:

Please MrsSpringsteen don't derail this thread.

Now back on topic.

Would you spoon with this man?

8-21-06022.jpg

martha said:
Only if he keeps his hands to himself. You know how guys get.

In fact, we maybe shouldn't allow them in the military because they're so horny all the time. :hmm:

I was thinking we should remove all men from our workplaces. After all, if they think about sex all the time and are so sexually frustrated AND on top of that have a long and illustrious history of abusing, assaulting and raping women, it's a huge distraction to have them around, no? What with us fearing for our sexual autonomy constantly.

anitram said:
I was thinking we should remove all men from our workplaces. After all, if they think about sex all the time and are so sexually frustrated AND on top of that have a long and illustrious history of abusing, assaulting and raping women, it's a huge distraction to have them around, no? What with us fearing for our sexual autonomy constantly.

Exactly. Horny bastards. :tsk:

anitram said:

We can design some special clothing that you can wear that will prevent us "loaded guns" from going off.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Straight white close minded Christian males .

Is it me, or does this sound bigoted? Or is it only bigoted if one would say "gay black narrow minded Muslim hermaphrodites"

anitram said:

I could use more time at home...have at it.

AEON said:

Is it me, or does this sound bigoted? Or is it only bigoted if one would say "gay black narrow minded Muslim hermaphrodites"

Who was I being bigoted against? Nice misquote by the way.:|

If I were making the same comments as you and someone made a tongue in cheek comments about how I was only fighting for the rights of red-headed adopted liberals, would they be bigoted? Not at all.

i don't think this thread can go any farther.

DADT will be gone within the next 10 years.

and let's all wish AEON well, thank him for his service, and hope he comes back safely.

Yes, as much as I find the fact that these views plague our military, churches, schools, etc absolutely vulgar and apalling; I respect those who are willing to defend this country.

Irvine511 said:

and let's all wish AEON well, thank him for his service, and hope he comes back safely.

Just to clarify - I'm going to Georgia (Ft. Benning) in May for advanced Infantry training; with a possible deployment overseas after that.

But I do appreciate the thoughts, Irvine. You have a good heart.

Irvine511 said:

I'd stepped back in to reply to AEON, but reading over the last few pages, I think this may be the best note to end things on.

I can understand that this is an issue where people's perceptions of the situations involved are further apart than usual, and that that can make it hard to find an "in" it makes sense to you to discuss, but 28 against 1 is a steeply stacked deck. Someone who's just here to troll or rant or impugn people isn't going to stay calm and civil through 46 posts. A little more patience and a little less worthless ridicule in return from certain quarters would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom