Does anyone else here find this amusing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
vmusicares_clinton.jpg

Clinton and Dr. Ruth..........:eyebrow::eeklaugh:

unosdostres14 said:
Oof...u2dem..how many politicians have you met?!?!

Alot.

Let me see....

Bill, Hillary, Al Gore (twice), John Kerry (twice), Joe Biden, John Edwards, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Wesley Clark, Gov. Mark Warner, Lt. Gov. Tim Kaine, plus lots of other local pols, ummm......he's not really a politician but I've also met Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu (he blessed me :cute: ).

I think that's it......:hmm:

I think he was giving advice to Dr Ruth :D

I met Clinton at his booksigning, he didn't call me sweetie unfortunately but I was much older than 10. The way he looks at you though, I can understand why women get hooked. Not in the Monica way mind you :wink: He has that same charisma that Bono has w/ just a look.

He had on a pink tie

I've only ever met one head of state. The President of Mali. Commonly known as ATT. :D (short for Amadou Toumani Toure)

U2democrat said:

Alot.

Let me see....

Bill, Hillary, Al Gore (twice), John Kerry (twice), Joe Biden, John Edwards, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Wesley Clark, Gov. Mark Warner, Lt. Gov. Tim Kaine, plus lots of other local pols, ummm......he's not really a politician but I've also met Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu (he blessed me :cute: ).

I think that's it......:hmm:

Bill Clinton - Guarded and stopped a light stand from falling on his head during the famous 60 Minutes interview.

Al Gore - Guarded and helped play practical jokes on a friend with him.

John Kerry - twice - I have a cool picture of me giving him an award in 1985.

Jesse Jackson - as I headed off to serve during the Gulf War.

Interned in Representative Gerry Studds office for almost two years.

President Carter - Guarded him twice....

A few other candidates in 1992....

Spock

Edward Shevernadze
The King of Saudi Arabia and numerous other members of the royal family.

---------------

Too many celebrities to name....

U2democrat said:
Oh, she's not a politician but I'm adding her to my list anyway, Janeane Garofalo. We vented about Jerry Falwell together :lol:

Cast of Cheers
Jay Leno and the Tonight Show Crew
Ozzy Osbourne
James Taylor
Rosie O'donnell
Raul Julia (Man did this guy party)
Jackie O
John F. Kennedy Jr.
Caroline Schlossberg
Katie Couric (You forgot your shoes)
Matt Lauer
The 1990 new York knicks
Elizabeth Taylor
Harry Connick & His Much better half
Guns & Roses (Man did they know how to party & have fun)
Natalie Cole
Luthor Vandross
Robert Goulet (PITA)
John Williams
Stevie Nicks
Fabio (Man did this guy know how to pick up chicks)
Steve Goutenberg
Bill Cosby (MANY TIMES)
Steven King
Mo Vaughn
Latoya Jackson
Madonna
The Kraft family (Pats Owners)
The Sullivan Family (Pats owners)

Guarded them all....but Liz Taylor was probably the nicest celeb & President Carter.
hmmmm,,,,there's more.....

U2democrat said:
vmusicares_clinton.jpg

Clinton and Dr. Ruth..........:eyebrow::eeklaugh:

What an awesome thread!! U Go Grrl:up: that pic is so cute!!!! I love it!!:wink: Clinton is awesome, he was one of the best presidents EVER!:applaud:

U2democrat said:
Um...is it wrong that of all the people on that list I want to meet Steve Gutenberg the most? :scratch::laugh:

Steve Gutenberg, REALLY??? OK:huh: I like that list!!! I would like to meet Clinton ,Sharpton and Bishop Tutu.:wink: The cast of Cheers sounds cool too.:wink:

U2democrat said:
Um...is it wrong that of all the people on that list I want to meet Steve Gutenberg the most? :scratch::laugh:

Ummmm.........He would have liked you......he liked a few freshman that I knew.:ohmy:

U2democrat said:
Then again...I haven't seen him around in the last 15 years or so...he's probably not the cutie he used to be...

Nahhhh....probably not.....I am not as cute now as I thought I was 15 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom