Do You Have A Secret?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
there's a site called group hug - it's a scary, scary place

I wouldn't even confess something very private online, shouldn't there be things that are still sacred? I don't fault anyone who needs to do that, it's just not my thing.

Listen. Do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell? Whoa oh Whoa closer. Let me whisper in your ear. I'll say the words you want to hear.....

intedomine said:
Listen. Do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell? Whoa oh Whoa closer. Let me whisper in your ear. I'll say the words you want to hear.....

You think you've lost your love, Well, I saw her yes - ter - day-yi-yay. It's you she's thinking of, And she told me what to sa - yi- yay. She says she.........{oops cannot say it here.....it's a SECRET}.

:wink:

I have a secret to tell
From my electrical well
It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells
So the room must listen to me
Filibuster vigilantly
My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e
My story's infinite
Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest

MrsSpringsteen said:
there's a site called group hug - it's a scary, scary place

group hug is frightening...:crack:

the only secret i have has to do with my dad's job and it'll be out in a matter of time. its a good secret too :up: (from my point of view anyway)

but i really don't have secrets :shrug:

I love that site. Some of the artwork is really beautiful, and most of the confessions are pretty thoughtful as opposed to the sordidness of Group Hug.

a secret is something you tell another person:wink:

hehehe, well i dont even think i have any "secrets", nothing horrible comes to mind or toooo embarassing....but yeah if i had any theres no way i would share them, im too private. soemtimes in public i overhear the worst conversations ever and wonder if the people have any decency:|

Back
Top Bottom