Do women exchange about spirituality?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soul service

The Fly
Just asking, cause everytime I talk about spirituality, it's with man. And when I talk with women, they listen, they rarely talk... So, I'm wondering...

mystifying, isn't it? don't worry, they are just fantasizing about how you look naked, women have dirty minds, everyone knows that all they think about is sex sex sex

Holy shit! I thought that it was OUR job!!! Actually... well, speaking for myself, I talk about quite EVERYTHING with my friends. I mean, talking about sex is quite alright, but there is a big place for spirituality and stupidity!!

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
mystifying, isn't it? don't worry, they are just fantasizing about how you look naked, women have dirty minds, everyone knows that all they think about is sex sex sex

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
Yes...men are just innocent, clean minded, gentle souls who are at the mercy of the wicked woman...Wah ha ha ha ha!
tongue.gif

And, dude, you werent supposed to TELL him that we're fantasizing about him naked. Dammit!
mad.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Oh SHIT! Look at my From! And my posts!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I really appreciate you being honest about that, Miss MacPhisto! I was tired of supposing, now I KNOW it!! LOL!!!

Seriously, do you talk about it? Or even better, what do you talk about?

We do talk about it... actually it has been my experience that only women do, and not men. So maybe the women you have talked to were so shocked that they just were too afraid to interrupt you...
wink.gif

LMAO @ wanderer...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Soul Service, I talk about spirituality with my husband all the time. And I talk about it with my closest friends both male and female. Although I don't adhere to any particular religion, spirituality remains a big part of who I am. It's also a very personal thing for me, the exchange of spiritual ideas and/or thoughts. It's private, though not necessarily secret. I very rarely would give my spiritual opinion in a public forum mainly because since spirituality is so personal and private, I reserve the right to talk about it with my closest friends and family.

Since it is so important, why wouldn't we talk about it in a forum? I mean, why are we hiding our true selves to others? Wouldn't we be more connected and evoluated if we were discussing about that instead of the weather? I mean, why are we shy of our deep thoughts? Why can't we be ourselves in front of everybody? What are we afraid of?

Originally posted by soul service:
Since it is so important, why wouldn't we talk about it in a forum? I mean, why are we hiding our true selves to others?
I think most of us are just emphasizing one aspect of our personality, because we only spent very little time with each other over here

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

To add my two cents, for some reason, I have had my most interesting conversations about belief and spirituality with men. But women are just as capable of it.

------------------
So wind blow through to my heart
So wind blow through my soul

"We do talk about it... actually it has been my experience that only women do, and not men. So maybe the women you have talked to were so shocked that they just were too afraid to interrupt you... "

lol Crzy

Salome, I just can't take you seriously anymore with that silly little smiley under your status
tongue.gif

take care soul service

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

well soul i tend to share spirituality a lot.
not a hard thing for me to do... am i a rare breed?

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
Salome, I just can't take you seriously anymore with that silly little smiley under your status
tongue.gif
but, it's so cute !!!!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

btw it has been my personal experience that guys shy away from the subject of spirituality more than females. Ofcourse I am not making any generalizations, being that this is based solely on my limited conversations and such--also keep in mind that I'm dealing with the high school population (I guess that is an insignificant detail though)

Foray, you're a female??? Shit! That's what so surprising with these nicknames!!! Sorry, no offense!!

Uvie, from what I've experienced, QUITE RARE!!!

Anybody who feels like they'd appreciate to talk with me by e-mail, please, E-MAIL me. soul_serv@hotmail.com

soul service
i find that people in general don't want to share spirituality, which is why i do it.
it's an important topic!

Soul searching is just as rampant woman to woman. But where it gets really good is when you talk spirituality with someone who is not of your same faith system. Now THAT'S good times.

Back
Top Bottom