disrespectful Canadians.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okok - whenhiphopdrovethebigcars; the point is taken. However, this time you may have gone a little too far.

The quote in question was not in the least bit inflammatory, but an honest commentary about himself. I do appreciate a bit of irony here and there, but please make sure you use it when a person is being particularly obtuse and blatantly criticising your view, and not making innocent remarks.

I warn whenhiphop, but there is too much patronising and badmouthing going on. It is not to the extent that a thread has to be closed down, but it is to the extent that provokes people and lessens the quality of debate. A shame.

Ant.

Ok, Anthony, fine by me.

gherman, if you made a honest commentary about yourself, I may ask you a question: what on earth makes you, I guess a young, nice, free person, full of wishes and dreams and plans, say "you would gladly die for the U.S.A."?

Excuse me, because I just don?t get it. Not because its the U.S.A.; I wouldn?t get it with any army anyone would die for.

I would die for very, very close people, I guess, but for nothing else. So what makes you say that you would die for the U.S.A.? What do you mean exactly? Die for the state? Die for the administration? Die for what you see in the term U.S.A.?

I just can?t follow your thoughts, if you care, please explain.

Back
Top Bottom