Disney allowing Gay Weddings.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8OB8TU80&show_article=1

Disney Opens Weddings to Gay Couples

Apr 6 02:17 PM US/Eastern
By GARY GENTILE
Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Same-sex couples who want to exchange vows in front of Cinderella's Castle now have the chance.
The Walt Disney Co. had limited its Fairy Tale Wedding program to couples with valid marriage licenses, but it is now making ceremonies at its parks available to gay couples as well.

"We believe this change is consistent with Disney's long-standing policy of welcoming every guest in an inclusive environment," Disney Parks and Resorts spokesman Donn Walker said Friday. "We want everyone who comes to celebrate a special occasion at Disney to feel welcome and respected."

The company said it made the change after being contacted by a gay couple who wanted to use the wedding service, which offers ceremonies at Disneyland in California, Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disney's cruise ships.

The service offers flowers, dining, music and many optional Disney touches, from ceremonies in front of the parks' iconic attractions to having Mickey and Minnie Mouse in formal wear as guests. The packages start at $8,000 and can cost more than $45,000.

Groups not affiliated with Disney have held annual "gay days" celebrations at Disney parks for years. Company officials have taken a tolerant attitude to the weekend, allowing party promoters to rent out parks after hours and rebuffing religious groups that condemned Disney.

In 2005, Southern Baptists ended an eight-year boycott of the Walt Disney Co. for violating "moral righteousness and traditional family values."

martha said:
Is this part of the Gay Agenda? :scratch:

:shh:

if there's anything the Magic Kingdom needs, it's more faggotry.

8222L.jpg

A_Wanderer said:
With all that disposable income you'd have to be stupid to disciminate against the gays.

it's true. my life is a veritiable hip hop video with all the furs and stretch Navigators and Crystall.

absolut-bling.jpg

A_Wanderer said:
And no wasting your money on hoes since naturally all gay men are well to do :wink:

well to do, and always good to go -- no need to buy sex, um, i mean dinner beforehand.

God Dangit. Them Queers are taking over our fun and making our childrens future more gayer.

BrownEyedBoy said:

So, are you going to rehab for using that word? ...:wink:

why should i go to rehab for using a verb that describes perhaps the most enjoyable activity i can think of? :wink:

Irvine511 said:

why should i go to rehab for using a verb that describes perhaps the most enjoyable activity i can think of? :wink:

Faggotry is the most enjoyable thing for u?

Back
Top Bottom