DISCUSSION: Patriotic rock songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Bear-Help us understand..

diamond said:

Why is it you predictably put the blame on Americans?
-Osama is responisible for the deaths of his countrymen by his actions in our country.
You may have had an argument if we went to Afganistan unprovoked..we didnt.

America bombed Afghanistan. Five to six thousand innocent people in Afghanistan were killed. They were killed by American bombs. Now you can debate whether America was right to bomb the country or not but surely you can't debate whether or not those deaths were caused by America?

Imagine if America attacks Iraq. Say they kill another five thousand innocent people, most likely even more than that. Would Bush then be to blame if American citizens were hurt in any retaliation from Iraq? After all, they wouldn't be acting unprovoked either...

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
And can someone tell me why Bubba hasn?t answered my PM yet?
he may not have signed on since you sent the pm. if you go to the pm section (under user cp), there's a folder (i forget the name, ugh...) *goes to check* message tracking. if you look at the pm you sent bubba, it'll show you the day and time of the last time he logged in. hope this helps! :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

he may not have signed on since you sent the pm. if you go to the pm section (under user cp), there's a folder (i forget the name, ugh...) *goes to check* message tracking. if you look at the pm you sent bubba, it'll show you the day and time of the last time he logged in. hope this helps! :D

Wow. I am impressed. You must be the total internet freak. :wink:

Re: Re: Bear-Help us understand..

FizzingWhizzbees said:

America bombed Afghanistan. Five to six thousand innocent people in Afghanistan were killed. They were killed by American bombs. Now you can debate whether America was right to bomb the country or not but surely you can't debate whether or not those deaths were caused by America?

Imagine if America attacks Iraq. Say they kill another five thousand innocent people, most likely even more than that. Would Bush then be to blame if American citizens were hurt in any retaliation from Iraq? After all, they wouldn't be acting unprovoked either...
Why did America bomb Afganistan, Fizzing?
Was it because The Taliban/AlQueda -those murderers were there?
Those ppl who guard the coward Osama were there?
or
Did America just do it for fun?:huh:

Help us w the correct answer..

Yes they bombed Afganistan:yes:
Why?
America was provoked?
Will America help the victims, eventually victims of the bombing campagns..history indicates we will:), we usually do..
Will Osama help the innocent of 9/11?
I doubt it.

No I dont think Bush will b the blame if Iraq retaliates..

Saddam hasnt complied w the UN Sauntions as he agreed to..
You may wanna blame GW tho;)

I keep forgetting what a bastard country the USA is;)
I keep forgetting of all the blessings we have of free speech;)
Keep forgetting how we can sing/dance/converse/pray here..FREELY
What a f#cked up country the USA is;)
Thx for reminding me Fizzing-

-diamond-
:dance: :cool:

Re: Re: Re: Bear-Help us understand..

diamond said:

Why did America bomb Afganistan, Fizzing?
Was it because The Taliban/AlQueda -those murderers were there?
Those ppl who guard the coward Osama were there?
or
Did America just do it for fun?:huh:

They bombed Afghanistan because they wanted to kill members of Al Qaeda and prevent the organisation from operating anymore. Like I said in the previous post - you can debate about whether they were right to use military force, whether it was successful, but surely you can't debate about whether the thousands of people killed were killed as a result of American military action.

No I dont think Bush will b the blame if Iraq retaliates..

But you just said Osama bin Laden was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan because he provoked the United States. Why the double standard when the US itself is the initial aggressor?

Saddam hasnt complied w the UN Sauntions as he agreed to..
You may wanna blame GW tho;)

You know what other country hasn't complied with UN resolutions? Israel. Of course Israel gets $3.5billion in US aid each year despite that. Iraq gets devastating sanctions, frequent air strikes and the threat of a massive war.

Also - it seems that sometimes it's the people who are most critical of the United Nations who are first to use the fact that Iraq violates UN resolutions as a justification for attack. (I'm not necessarily saying you've argued this, diamond, it was just a general observation.)

I keep forgetting what a bastard country the USA is;)
I keep forgetting of all the blessings we have of free speech;)
Keep forgetting how we can sing/dance/converse/pray here..FREELY
What a f#cked up country the USA is;)
Thx for reminding me Fizzing-

-diamond-
:dance: :cool:

Well if you say so. I'm not sure quite where you found those sentiments in my original post though. Perhaps you'd like to clarify.

haha diamond, a few people are concerned for ME? after all the stuff you post, you dont think the same could be said about yourself?

history is knowledge. i was insanely obsessed with the roman empire and everything about it about 7 years ago.

why does that concern you?

because i see similiarities between one group and the other and i post about them makes me "odd?"

look diamond, and the others...

if the us so desperately wants to take out ALL terrorism, when are they gonna go after china? huh? they have no human rights, theyre a "communist" country.

when are they gonna take out the terror in cyprus? the turks invaded north cyprus in the 70's, and when the greeks begged for help, they were turned away. why? cause the us has no interests there.

it all comes down to the us being unable to present any or sufficent evidence that they are in fact a force to be dreaded. and to be honest, the outside world would DEFINATELY see the us as being the aggressor if a war would begin.

*can hardly wait for the war to begin and see his gas prices soar above a dollar a litre

Zoomerang96 said:

when are they gonna take out the terror in cyprus? the turks invaded north cyprus in the 70's, and when the greeks begged for help, they were turned away. why? cause the us has no interests there.

Well I am not concerned about diamond. Stop this, you two, okey?

In the meantime (I didn?t know it either) Cyprus has become a very interesting place, also for U.S. agents and diplomacy from all over the world. It seems that Turkey produces/ imports/ exports incredibly much opium, shipped to Sicily where Mafia got the laboratories to make heroine out of raw opium. Then transported to the European markets (f.e. one stop is a turkish EMBASSY, the author says - can you believe that). And everyone who takes part in this little game makes a load of cash, shhhhh!!!

It is a very interesting book I am reading. Narcoterrorism et al. You know, the weapons for drugs - deals.

Last edited:
Fizzing-
Saddam helped fund Osama.
Bear-
Ppl pay money to post some of these things u sexy:wave: :sexywink:

Oh sorry about your friend Cyprus too...;)
DB9

diamond said:
Fizzing-
Saddam helped fund Osama.
Bear-
Ppl pay money to post some of these things u sexy:wave: :sexywink:

Oh sorry about your friend Cyprus too...;)
DB9

Well that doesn't exactly answer any of the questions I asked you. Nevermind though :) Can you give us a source on the info you just posted?

FizzingWhizzbees said:

Well that doesn't exactly answer any of the questions I asked you. Nevermind though :) Can you give us a source on the info you just posted?

Fizzing-
Its been on several news cable channels..
I dont have a link as Iam acomputerly challenged indivual.
I can dance tho :sexywink:

db9:censored: :wave: :up: :cool: :dance: :banghead: :cool:

Patriotism is for fools in my opinion. It holds a nations together but also separates human beings from each other. That is its contradiction..

Pigs , Dogs , Sheep etc

everybody buy cd " Animals " by Pinkfloyd , that's about all your fucking sick topics in FYM !!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:heart: :heart:

:tsk: :barf:

Re: Pigs , Dogs , Sheep etc

pinkfloyd said:
everybody buy cd " Animals " by Pinkfloyd , that's about all your fucking sick topics in FYM !!

Some of us prefer vinyl.

Back
Top Bottom