Did the scumbag deserve the beating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Did he deserve it.

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one deserves a beating.

The justice system gave him life. That's what he deserved.

A shield doesn't give anyone license to beat someone, regardless of what they've done.

Put your emotions aside and do what's right, not what "feels" right.

Plenty of people deserve beatings, but the law is there to make sure that it is done in a just and measured fashion.

"It's dehumanizing to put that mask on him, it makes him an animal." yup. He has no regard for life and at all and they they make him out to be the victim and play with our emotions to feel sorry for him.

Please......... cry me a river.

I have a hard time agreeing that he actually reaches any conclusion. It's all gut, emotional reaction, as we've seen time and time again when it comes to this. The rest is circular reasoning to try and justify something he hasn't thought through.

I'll admit that I can understand why the police would want to brutally beat that man after he just shot a fellow officer point blank. I don't know if I'd be able to hold back my anger if that happened to one of my friends. But that doesn't make it right.

And for the record, that guy got what he deserved: life in prison without the possibility of parole.

I will never learn, why because I care about the victims and in this case when I hear that this criminal was a victim I laugh. Think of the beating he got as Karma.

I never said you didn't care. I said I care about the Victims. One should never quit.

Look, what's the point of this thread, Justin? Do you really want to get back into the DP discussion we had before that went nowhere because you wouldn't admit your inconsistencies and simply wouldn't listen (at all) to what other people were trying to say? Or do you just want to show a video clip so you can feel all good about yourself that some murdering asshole got a beating?

Is it wrong I feel bad for him for getting beaten? :reject:

I've been beat up before, and seeing him walk out with his face all swollen ..brought back bad memories..:sad:

god why did I watch that video :(

No I don't want to start a DP thread, No I don't want to feel good about myself.

I just want people to see how everyone (especially in the court room) weeped for that fuck nut and could have cared less about the guy he just shot in the face and probably died, or the woman he killed.

They weeped for that guy because he was their son, or nephew, or whatever. Even if your son did murder someone, I'm sure you'd feel just a little sad if you saw him walk in with his face completely swollen up.

Now that clip did focus more on the act of beating him up than on the murderer's act, but it did finish with a just sentence - life in prison, no parole. He's never going to know freedom again. And this might satisfy your lust for vengeance. I'd be willing to bet a cop killer isn't going to get any special treatment from the prison guards.

Oh, and please, please, please, don't bring up the "but he's still alive" thing, because then it really is going to devolve into the DP thread all over again.

But he's still alive :wink: (kidding) I am sure not everyone in that courtroom was family. Hearing the mom scream for her son, maybe she should have thought about raising her kids better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom