Did Lee Harvey Oswald Act Alone??? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-24-2002, 04:43 PM   #1
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:12 PM
Did Lee Harvey Oswald Act Alone???

What do you think?

Old 09-24-2002, 04:46 PM   #2
Banned

i fully agree with Jim Garrison version , read the book , and watch the film by Oliver Stone

Old 09-24-2002, 05:24 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 05:12 PM
No. Space monkeys were in position on the grassy knoll and one was in the drain by the road side.

Seriously though, from what I have seen, it does look like there was a second gunman, but beyond that the other theory's about who it was seem like rubbish to me. I don't know how anyone could buy Mr. Stone's theory that LBJ had him murdered.
Old 09-24-2002, 05:33 PM   #4
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:12 AM
Normal

No others involved..

DB9
Old 09-24-2002, 06:54 PM   #5
ONE
love, blood, life

Garrison

Quote:
Originally posted by pinkfloyd
i fully agree with Jim Garrison version , read the book , and watch the film by Oliver Stone
I think Garrison is the only person to come close to getting it correct.

The reason I put this thread in here is because I have been reading another book on the case, and it seems that Oswald's Military ID seems to have been the type of ID issued to spooks.

This coupled with his links to Guy Bannister/FBI in New Orleans makes me wonder even more if he was an intelligence agent.
Old 09-24-2002, 06:56 PM   #6
ONE
love, blood, life

The Drain

Quote:
Originally posted by STING2
No. Space monkeys were in position on the grassy knoll and one was in the drain by the road side.

Seriously though, from what I have seen, it does look like there was a second gunman, but beyond that the other theory's about who it was seem like rubbish to me. I don't know how anyone could buy Mr. Stone's theory that LBJ had him murdered.

I have read the Drain theory. Interesting one at that.

MIT analysis on the accidental recording by the Dallas police indicated that there was indeed another gun fired. This was presented to the Church Committee in 1978 if I am not mistaken.

LBJ....nah he did not do it...but he knew who did it.
Old 09-25-2002, 05:59 AM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 07:12 PM
Alltogehter I agree with the Jim Garrison version as well.

Has anyone read the book of the doctor who helped at the operation in Dallas Parkland Memorial Hospital... what was his name...Crenshaw, Charles A.

Johnson knew it, Jackie Kennedy knew it as well.
Old 09-25-2002, 06:43 AM   #8
ONE
love, blood, life

Nixon knew it too!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by whenhiphopdrovethebigcars
Alltogehter I agree with the Jim Garrison version as well.

Has anyone read the book of the doctor who helped at the operation in Dallas Parkland Memorial Hospital... what was his name...Crenshaw, Charles A.

Johnson knew it, Jackie Kennedy knew it as well.
And until the Watergate tapes are fully released....

I believe tricky Dick knew it!
Old 09-25-2002, 07:41 AM   #9
New Yorker

The best and most meticulously researched book on the assassination is Case Closed by Gerald Posner, and he makes an excellent case for the lone gunman theory. Having said that, my mind is still fairly open as to what happened, not that it matters anymore, just fun to debate...
Old 09-25-2002, 07:51 AM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Re: Nixon knew it too!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox

I believe tricky Dick knew it!

I donīt know and I donīt really care who knew it...

Richard Helms, maybe?
Old 09-25-2002, 04:09 PM   #11
ONE
love, blood, life

Current Book

The book I am currently reading links a few former aquantences of George HW Bush, with L. H. Oswald.

Now this freaks me out!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2002, 09:21 PM   #12
Refugee

No, I don't think he acted alone. Magic bullet theory in itself sheds doubt on that theory. There was at least a second gunman that got off the hook. See Oliver Stone's "JFK.
Old 09-25-2002, 10:42 PM   #13
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by brettig
The best and most meticulously researched book on the assassination is Case Closed by Gerald Posner, and he makes an excellent case for the lone gunman theory. Having said that, my mind is still fairly open as to what happened, not that it matters anymore, just fun to debate...
This unfortunately is one that I have not read. I will have to read it this summer. I do not think I can ever buy the "lone gunman" "magic bullet" theory.
Old 09-25-2002, 11:06 PM   #14
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Danospano
No, I don't think he acted alone. Magic bullet theory in itself sheds doubt on that theory. There was at least a second gunman that got off the hook. See Oliver Stone's "JFK.
While I appreciate Oliver Stone's movie and what he attempted to do with it.....but there are many other good books about the murder.

Mark Lane comes to mind. He defended Liberty Lobby against E. Howard Hunt. Hunt was suing them for saying he was in Dallas on the day of the murder. Hunt lost when another CIA employee testified under oath that Hunt met with Jack Ruby just before Kennedy was assassinated.

E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis and Felix Rodriguez all of Watergate Fame, are linked together for this crime and for in their involvement in the training of Cubans for the Bay of Pigs invasion.

Finally, during Iran Contra Frank Sturgis was involved with a phone call to Vice-President Bush when the famous plane carrying the weapons to the contras went down.

One last thing that I found possibly linking Bush to the Bay of Pigs, that I confirmed at the archives in the Kennedy Library was the code name for the Bay of Pigs was "Operation Zapata". Two of the ships that carried the Cubans during the failed mission were "Barbara" and "Houston". Bush's oil drilling company was named Zapata and was based in Houston. We know his wifes name.

Food for thought.

Peace to all.........
Old 09-26-2002, 02:02 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox

One last thing that I found possibly linking Bush to the Bay of Pigs, that I confirmed at the archives in the Kennedy Library was the code name for the Bay of Pigs was "Operation Zapata". Two of the ships that carried the Cubans during the failed mission were "Barbara" and "Houston". Bush's oil drilling company was named Zapata and was based in Houston. We know his wifes name.

Food for thought.

Peace to all.........
In my opinion thats pure coincidence. Bush wasnīt, ok, he maybe was born by then, but he didnīt play an important role in politics yet, did he?