Did Lee Harvey Oswald Act Alone???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clark W. Griswold said:

And there are even more witnesses claiming to hear shots from behind the fence that separates the plaza from the rail yard. The Warren Commision heard all this and still couldn't figure it out.

Clark....

I am sorry to say this statement is not accurate. I have lent my book out with the stats that break down the numbers of witnesses claiming to hear shots from the Grassy Knoll VS other places in Dealey Plaza. This I do remember, that most people heard shots from the Book Depository. When I get ahold of my buddy or the book, I will post the stats for you if you like.

This does not discredit the fact that there were a significant number who also heard shots from the Grassy Knoll.

In 1978 MIT analyzed recordings made from Dealey Plaza and concluded that there were indeed more shots fired than the 3 the Warren Commission states. WHy is this significant? Well, it is debatable that Oswald was able to fire three shots from a bolt action rifle withing 6 seconds.....but it is not debatable that 4 shots were impossible. There had to be a 2nd gunman if the MIT analysis is correct. Posner in his book claims that the recording was not from Dealey Plaza but from somewhere else in the city of Dallas.

Dreadsox said:

Clark....

I am sorry to say this statement is not accurate. I have lent my book out with the stats that break down the numbers of witnesses claiming to hear shots from the Grassy Knoll VS other places in Dealey Plaza.

Point taken, I wrongly mistook "white male firing shots from depository" to mean people naming Oswald specifically.

Still, too many witnesses to discount the notion of a frontal kill shot.

Back
Top Bottom