Did Kerry cheat at the debate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Is this the sounds of a campaign on the ropes?

Is this the best we can do in America?

:huh:

Well, I don't feel that politicians are the best thing going for America. They aren't our best people. They're the ones with the power, unfortunately. We have to deal with that. We have to put pressure on the politicians and hope they do the right thing. It's not going to happen without tons of pressure. They won't do it strictly by choice.

Thanks Se7en.

Could he have been reaching for the pen that he took notes with?

Dread, you need to spell out to me which campaign is on the ropes? Sorry to be slow to get your point.

My ropes comment was for Bush. If it is coming from inside his campaign, it is a sign their internal numbers are showing something bad. One thing I believe is that they have their fingers on the pulse of the campaign. If they are showing their guy sliding, they are going to get NASTY.

Dreadsox said:
If it is coming from inside his campaign, it is a sign their internal numbers are showing something bad. One thing I believe is that they have their fingers on the pulse of the campaign. If they are showing their guy sliding, they are going to get NASTY.

:up:

October is going to be awful. :(

Dreadsox said:
My ropes comment was for Bush.
One thing I believe is that they have their fingers on the pulse of the campaign.

I agree.

Is Drudge just a surrogate for Karl Rove and the RNC.?

Many people believe they are getting hot, breaking news on his site.

Dreadsox said:
My ropes comment was for Bush. If it is coming from inside his campaign, it is a sign their internal numbers are showing something bad. One thing I believe is that they have their fingers on the pulse of the campaign. If they are showing their guy sliding, they are going to get NASTY.

Dread -- I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. They are starting to go bad. Electoral Vote has confirmed reports of push polling in Maryland now with questions such as "Do you support John Kerry even though he has promised to raise taxes?" They did the same thing to McCain four years ago in SC -- "Would you support John McCain if he had a black baby?" It probably lost him SC [and somehow he's totally supporting Bush now].

Face it, this campaign is going to get messy. Can't wait to see what crap ass October Surprise Bushie pulls out of his sleeve.

sharky said:

Face it, this campaign is going to get messy. Can't wait to see what crap ass October Surprise Bushie pulls out of his sleeve.

Going to get messy? oh lord help us :crack: :sad:

Thanks for the link U2democrat, I love how it even copies that crappy gossip column's "design". :lol:

Dreadsox said:

The campaign has already been nasty on both sides.

A_Wanderer said:
If Bin Laden was captured this month there would be a collective whine rather than praise.

i think that any objective american would have to question the timing of such an event. no? :shrug:

our political system is a giant clusterfuck. :shame:

Last edited:
Sting....Kerry Nasty and Bush Nasty are two different things. I think Mr. McCain would agree,.

U2democrat said:
i just hope there's not a repeat of florida. its so close all over the country i'm afriad we could have multiple floridas!!!!!

Gosh, I hope not. We really need to agree on a "winner". That's better for everyone.

That's funny. Some liberal blogs are claiming Bush was wired and that attributed to his open mouth pauses, waiting for his response.

Of course Dick was really under the lectern whispering the answers:ohmy:

And yes it's going to be stomach turning, especially after all the polls are now showing Kerry up by 2.

Se7en said:

i think that any objective american would have to question the timing of such an event. no? :shrug:

our political system is a giant clusterfuck. :shame:

Speculation of this has been ongoing for months. The left is trying to turn the capture of Osama into a win-win for themselves.

capturing osama is good....

loosing over 1000 young soldiers in Iraq is a shame because we shouldn't be there.....and that is a Bush thing. So even if he does something good it doesnt negate the fact that he also messed up royally in Iraq.

nbcrusader said:

Speculation of this has been ongoing for months. The left is trying to turn the capture of Osama into a win-win for themselves.

honestly, nbc. it is not unreasonable to expect one to use all tools at their disposal.

terror threat warnings and the capture of 'high ranking suspected terrorists' are just two tools. once the framework exists where these things are commonplace and accepted in society, one should expect them to be used. i would think more politicians than not would do so.

did you guys ever think of this? if bush finds bin laden then obviously democrats and others will cry foul play...election sabotage, etc... but what if musharref finds him in pakistan? then bush can take the credit without shouldering the blame of trying to win the election with bin laden's capture...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom