Did Bono go to Iraq with Sean Penn, and if so, do all of you agree with it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yawn:

Yeah some people actually use their real names and don't appreciate liberties being taken with them.

BTW I erred, I mean to say 'pithless', far more applicable to about 99.9% of the drivel that foams out of your mouth.

I love name-calling, it's just so much fun, although you'd better get a dictionary and a thesaurus Diamond, numbskull is just so...oh, 'bout 2nd grade...:laugh:

Boy o Boy, I thought that this would end in a fun manner, but diamond just had to mess it all up....
Can't we all just get along... Can't we cross borders and make friends with all the boys and girls in this world.....
Greedy little boys who starve for oil..... thats a bad thing... Lets get all the boys and girls to rally against this!!!!!!

diamond- shux, if only you knew...

peace out my brothers and sisters
amna

ps- I think GW should hold a big party for himself... and invite the following boys....

1. Saddam
2. Arafat & Sharon (they are sharing a seat together)
3. Rummmy
4. and Asscroft

what a splendid turn out that should be...

Dreadsox said:
This is no longer my favorite thread.....

Diamond be careful about shortening names...

Boy some people get made over that....

oops I said BOY again....sorry

yeah, once the bickering started, it lost its magic :tsk:

but BOY OH BOY..it was sure fun around here yesterday! :uhoh: :silent:

gabrielvox said:

I love name-calling, it's just so much fun, although you'd better get a dictionary and a thesaurus Diamond, numbskull is just so...oh, 'bout 2nd grade...:laugh:
gab-
somebody told me you were only in the 4th grade;):

Amna-
dont believe the hype from the left:)
hype comes from both sides:)

DB9

Last edited:
Dreadsox said:
This is no longer my favorite thread.....

Diamond be careful about shortening names...

Boy some people get made over that....

oops I said BOY again....sorry

Dang it all..made=mad above.

Diamond did not mess it up............

Politics messed it up!

PEACE

M, Matt, Dominic, Dread, Dreadsox, Boyyeeee, .......

gabrielvox said:
Hey Dia-

Until you can come up with a legible sentence or coherent argument of your own, you can cram your tired, weak, foolish pithy comments.

Thank YOU.

Ya know..........Gabrielvox...........

Many people who visit this place do not agree with each other.
Many people do so without it becoming personal.....
Sometimes we approach the line.....and sometimes we cross it...

Usually, people have a way of letting ya know when you have....

POLITELY

Some of my favorite people who visit FYM are people who I do not agree with. I enjoy reading their thoughts and ideas. We have butted heads on the issues, and still are able to PM each other as a FRIEND.

With you however, when someone disagrees, or attempts to counter your opinion, it degrades to insults, and becomes personal. It is a shame, because there are many people here, who may not agree with you, but they are good people just the same.

Matt, AKA MATTHEW, AKA MATTHEW DOMINIC SARACEN, AKA Joker, AKA COUNT, AKA Dreadsox, AKA Dread,

Dreadsox why are you cutting in on something that doesn't concern you?

If you took the time to read the thread, you would see that the words that you just quoted were actually first flung at me by Diamond, and I simply used them back.

I will say that is one of the most annoying things I've discovered about you, that sometimes you fail to see the whole picture of what's going on before you come after me.

I agree with you, disagreeing without flinging insults is key.

gabrielvox said:

I will say that is one of the most annoying things I've discovered about you, that sometimes you fail to see the whole picture of what's going on before you come after me.

Sorry....

I must have misunderstood your "Brainwashed" comments......and the seek help comments.....

Unfortunately....the picture was taken....and the lens is cloudy.

BOY oh BOY am I thick skulled......

Shoot said Boy again.

Sorry to those I offended.

I'll add hypocrite to your list if you'd like Dreadsox. Its pretty funny how you feel you can come on and chastise me for what you don't approve of, but then when I quite decently tell you what trait of yours annoys me, you deflect to old posts.

Seeing as how I know you love a good debate, if I let you have the last word will you shut up?

gabrielvox said:
Seeing as how I know you love a good debate, if I let you have the last word will you shut up?
let me have the pleasure of shutting everyone up in this thread

I strongly suggest this childless bickering will stop right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom