Did Bono go to Iraq with Sean Penn, and if so, do all of you agree with it - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-23-2003, 07:37 PM   #46
The Fly
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Stow, MA, USA
Posts: 256
Local Time: 01:57 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHA, NEVER DID I IMAGINE THIS THREAD COULD BE SO HILLARIOUS!
__________________

__________________
Amna is offline  
Old 01-23-2003, 09:34 PM   #47
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10,881
Local Time: 08:57 AM
This is my favorite thread.....
all time.

I needed a laugh....Thanks people!
__________________

__________________
Dreadsox is offline  
Old 01-23-2003, 10:02 PM   #48
The Fly
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Stow, MA, USA
Posts: 256
Local Time: 01:57 PM
hahaha, peace out boys and girls.......................
__________________
Amna is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 09:30 AM   #49
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 06:57 AM

Hi Amna-
as u know by now Bono is not going to Iraq.
i dont think he should, the press would have a field day if he did.

as far as calling someone "boy" welcome to Interference where-
-things you say will be taken taken outta context
where-
-the shrill will always have a voice
where-
your words will be scruntized, distorted and perverted..

iam glad most ppl figured it out..

and no, Bono should not go to Bagdad.

thank u-
Diamond
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 10:57 AM   #50
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,836
Local Time: 08:57 AM

I've come to the conclusion that neither Bono nor anyone else should go to Baghdad because there is a madman who is about to bomb it regardless of what anyone says and then they would be dead.
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 11:04 AM   #51
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Popmartijn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 32,543
Local Time: 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by gabrielvox
I've come to the conclusion that neither Bono nor anyone else should go to Baghdad because there is a madman who is about to bomb it regardless of what anyone says and then they would be dead.
Even if anyone says BOY?

Marty (who doesn't want to spoil the thread)

P.S. Now, how does that Underworld song start again, Born Slippy?

drive BOY
dog BOY
dirty numb angel BOY
in the doorway BOY
she was a lipstick BOY
she was a beautiful BOY
and tears BOY
and all in your innerspace BOY
you had hands girl BOY
and steel BOY
you had chemicals BOY
ive grown so close to you BOY
and you just groan BOY
she said comeover comeover she smiled at you BOY.
__________________
Popmartijn is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 11:29 AM   #52
Blue Crack Addict
 
nbcrusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,071
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gabrielvox
I've come to the conclusion that neither Bono nor anyone else should go to Baghdad because there is a madman who is about to bomb it regardless of what anyone says and then they would be dead.
You are right - Saddam has killed his own people, he will probably do it again.
__________________
nbcrusader is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 11:37 AM   #53
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by nbcrusader


You are right - Saddam has killed his own people, he will probably do it again.
on that note-
yes
its ok for Saddam to kill his own citizens but Bush is closer being Hitler and..
we shouldnt give a shit about the oppressive Mr.Saddam or we appear to b meddlers interested in oil.

yeah right, somebody pass me that joint. Lets start a Peace Rally

thank u-
Diamond
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 11:53 AM   #54
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,836
Local Time: 08:57 AM
Well nice try at hijacking my point,

But BUSH is the one lying through his teeth.

Even more of his "evidence" turns out to be complete bullshit.

Oh well.

The rest of the world is growing tired of Bush's deception game.

His time is running out.

We will attack unless he provides the evidence required.

Sound familiar?

See, certain posters on this board keep pointing to Iraq's violation of UN resolutions ad naseaum.

What if the UN turns around and tells the Bush to back the f*** off or finds the US in violation of some UN resolution, or drafts a new one to rein Bush in?

Will these posters respect those UN resolutions?

Will other nations be allowed to threaten the US with invasion if they don't comply and give up all it's sovereignty?

Not too nice a prospect when its coming back atcha now is it?


__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 11:59 AM   #55
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,836
Local Time: 08:57 AM
.
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 12:01 PM   #56
Blue Crack Addict
 
nbcrusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,071
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Massing troops on a border does not equal madman general.

The only thing getting Saddam's attention is the presence of US military forces, not endless debate and a couple hundred wandering inspectors.

Sometimes raising the hammer makes things happen. I hope that is as far as we need to go.
__________________
nbcrusader is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 12:03 PM   #57
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gabrielvox
Well nice try at hijacking my point,

But BUSH is the one lying through his teeth.

Even more of his "evidence" turns out to be complete bullshit.

Oh well.

The rest of the world is growing tired of Bush's deception game.

His time is running out.

We will attack unless he provides the evidence required.

Sound familiar?

See, certain posters on this board keep pointing to Iraq's violation of UN resolutions ad naseaum.

What if the UN turns around and tells the Bush to back the f*** off or finds the US in violation of some UN resolution, or drafts a new one to rein Bush in?

Will these posters respect those UN resolutions?
Gab-
until GW starts gassing and killing his own citizens your arugments have no credibility or substance.
That said get some new material other than reworked Anti-American "we hate u" rubbish.

Your action is tired, weak and old.

thank u-
DB9
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 12:06 PM   #58
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,836
Local Time: 08:57 AM

Hey Dia-

Until you can come up with a legible sentence or coherent argument of your own, you can cram your tired, weak, foolish pithy comments.

Thank YOU.
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 12:10 PM   #59
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gabrielvox
Hey Dia-


.
pithy.
good word.
numbskull.

Db9


ps- i thought my sentence structure and thoughts were clean, succint and sexy in my last post, btw.

thank u.
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 01-24-2003, 12:26 PM   #60
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10,881
Local Time: 08:57 AM
This is no longer my favorite thread.....

Diamond be careful about shortening names...

Boy some people get made over that....

oops I said BOY again....sorry
__________________

__________________
Dreadsox is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com