Did anybody watch the HALF-TIME performance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whammy

The Fly
Did anybody watch the HALF-TIME performance?

I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts about it yet.

Yeah or Neah?!

------------------
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

P.S.-When I say "God Bless America", I mean just that,....."God Bless America."
Just like when I was kid and said it every morning.
There is no hidden, over-educated, or abstract meaning. Just "God Bless America."

perhaps you should check EYKIW...probably 3/4 of the first page is made up of various and sundry threads DEVOTED to discussing the half-time show.

Sula - our very own traffic cop.

traffic_cop2.gif

(Sorry about the moustache)

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
perhaps you should check EYKIW...probably 3/4 of the first page is made up of various and sundry threads DEVOTED to discussing the half-time show.

For Whammy - EYKIW is "Everything You Know Is Wrong"

It is considered the official U2 discussion area. Welcome to Interference, and sorry if this may have come across as rude.

no, who played?

hehehe, I'm funny. What the hell was on Adam's shirt anyway?

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

Originally posted by zonelistener:
For Whammy - EYKIW is "Everything You Know Is Wrong"

It is considered the official U2 discussion area. Welcome to Interference, and sorry if this may have come across as rude.

lol, zone. Did I come across as rude? Here I was trying to be all helpful.
frown.gif

I apologize for my negligence!

The description of Free Your Mind does say, "This is an off-topic forum. Discuss politics, spirituality, religion, world events."

And I don't recall ever seeing posts and discussions, here at FYM about the "on-topic."

rolleyes.gif

------------------
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

There is no hidden, over-educated, or abstract meaning. Just "God Bless America."

lmao. k, if you read that as me telling you this was not a topic you should or could discuss here, then you must have very microscopic reading and the ability to read into what isn't there.
tongue.gif
All I was sayin' is...if you want to join discussions about this topic, there are zillions in the other forum. Ie. it could save you some time. But of course feel free to become as offended as possible. THAT is after all, what this particular forum is great for.
rolleyes.gif

lmao. k, if you read that as me telling you this was not a topic you should or could discuss here, then you must have very microscopic reading and the ability to read into what isn't there.
tongue.gif
All I was sayin' is...if you want to join discussions about this topic, there are zillions in the other forum. Ie. it could save you some time. But of course feel free to become as offended as possible. THAT is after all, what this particular forum is great for.
rolleyes.gif

Who says I was offended?
I was just trying to give a diminutive apology for posting in the wrong place.

Maybe my miniature response came across a bit over-sensitive but, there was nothing implied.
biggrin.gif

------------------
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Back
Top Bottom