Deep From Within The Bowels Of Compassionate-Conservitism, I Hereby Offer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Thank You Mr Pease.

Db9

That's Miss Pease.
smile.gif

I bet there's an email forward exactly like this one out there slamming republicans. A bit funny noe the less good see people still have a sense of humor

Originally posted by z edge:
because you haven't closed this thread yet
why should I close it?
even though I don't really think it is, this probably was meant to be funny

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

because I felt that " Should Conservative American U2 Fans Be Banned"-thread was started to piss people of instead of amusing them

if you just want to piss people off then do that somewhere else

since that other thread was a reaction to this thread I also closed that one

------------------
Salome

Originally posted by Salome:
because I felt that " Should Conservative American U2 Fans Be Banned"-thread was started to piss people of instead of amusing them

if you just want to piss people off then do that somewhere else

since that other thread was a reaction to this thread I also closed that one

Salome I didn't start the conservative thread, that was the RED ELEPHANT.

I wasn't trying to piss anyone off either, in the opening sentence of my reaction thread I stated it was a joke and then brought up a completely different idea that was in good spirit.

My only ? was why would the other one be allowed to exist for a few days and 18 posts, only to be closed once a different one popped up that said something jokingly about banning liberals. And if that one of mine hadn't popped up, would the original one have still been closed?

Anyway, I'm sure you have your reasons and I'm not trying to be arguementative or anything, just wondering
smile.gif

Salome I didn't start the conservative thread, that was the RED ELEPHANT.
I know, I meant it in general
My only ? was why would the other one be allowed to exist for a few days and 18 posts, only to be closed once a different one popped up that said something jokingly about banning liberals. And if that one of mine hadn't popped up, would the original one have still been closed?
umm, personally I don't care about liberals or conservatives
I can hardly tell the difference anyway

anyway, especially in "Free Your Mind" I tend to wait whether the responses a thread gets warrants the existence of that thread even when I doubt the motivations behind starting that thread
if I'd immediately close anything I don't like all hell would break lose around here

what also helps is that I can't check every thread in every forum every day

------------------
Salome

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
Thanks D. I knew I could count on you to defend my honour.

I notice you used the English spelling of honor. You wouldn't by chance happen to have picked up a british accent since the last time we talked, have you?
wink.gif

British accents are sexy.

Aaaaaaanyway.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Salome:
because you haven't closed this thread yet
why should I close it?
even though I don't really think it is, this probably was meant to be funny

I think it is funny, and I don't want you to close it. My remark concerns the two that you closed down yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom