Damn You George Bush...You caused this Blizzard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
verte76 said:
God is punishing the liberal Northeast for having too many liberals.

I don't think the "Liberal" NE is what he had in mind.

Whitehsnowstorm.jpg

Well, now that snow is falling in my own hometown, it has now been announced that we've all been evil for sins to be disclosed at a later date.

Okay...question for all those nerds out there....

Isn't there a new snow indicator that shows how intense the snowstorm is....sorta like a hurricane category........

take it away...let's hear that formula..................{snowflakes keep fallin' on my head............}{ouch!!}..........

:nerd:

If Bush caused this snowstorm, then I'm all for him. Let him bring us snow by the foot every three days from the months of December to March.

randhail said:
If Bush caused this snowstorm, then I'm all for him. Let him bring us snow by the foot every three days from the months of December to March.

He's talented. But only if he was that talented.:drool:

verte76 said:
Well, now that snow is falling in my own hometown, it has now been announced that we've all been evil for sins to be disclosed at a later date.

That's cause you all hate the Ten Commandments. :wink:

You lucky ducks, Doug! It's freezing here but no longer snowing. Maybe the thing about up East is correct, God is pissed off at the liberals. :wink:

verte76 said:
You lucky ducks, Doug! It's freezing here but no longer snowing. Maybe the thing about up East is correct, God is pissed off at the liberals. :wink:

I'm not sure the "left coast" can claim better weather because it is more conservative.... :wink:

hmm in germany we have weather red alert becasue of excessive snow in the the south.. bavaria... the conservative part :D

so yeah, maybe he cannot make up his mind? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom