:D..............."Mess with the best, and die like the rest!" - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2001, 09:22 PM   #16
Refugee

Local Time: 07:18 PM
Sadest comment I has ever seen about what is going on in the world, I hope you realize you are making dumb comments over the lifes of innocent people.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Old 10-14-2001, 02:45 AM   #17
Kid A

Local Time: 08:18 PM
in the words of Bono...

do do do do do do, do do do do, do do...

Old 10-14-2001, 03:45 AM   #18
Acrobat

Local Time: 01:18 AM
Whammy - You're like a parody of yourself. Pathetic. Shut up.
Old 10-14-2001, 07:35 PM   #19
The Fly

...I should have listen to Drew when she said "dont post in the forums"...Drew is wiser than me...

...I finally decided to let you be, and in change i will start to do something with my time 'cos you are not going to listen...so sad, you loose so much...and i can do A LOT of things to help ppl instead of being here...So bye! Farrewell!

Love!

As-Salamu 'Alai Kum!

Ps: Have a nice life!

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-
Old 10-14-2001, 07:59 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Patti Jones:

Are you muslim? I only ask because you used the traditonal greeting of Islam in your previous post.

Don't answer if you don't want to; I was only curious!

~U2Alabama
Old 10-14-2001, 08:03 PM   #21
STING

Whammy,
Thats very interesting! How long have you been in the Navy? Do you live near Chicago?

Old 10-15-2001, 03:55 AM   #22
Banned

Local Time: 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by whammy:
[B Sorry about the long drawn out answer to your question STING, if you didn't want to here any of that.

GOD BLESS AMERICA [/B]

Ooh!Ooh!Ooh! I wanted to hear all of that! In fact, tell us more!

P.S. I said it before, and i'll say it again: Aim High!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert
Old 10-22-2001, 01:31 AM   #23
The Fly

Whammy, it looks like your out for attention... Goo ahead and get it... But let me tell u, u r a no more better then some of these ignorent basterds...
I live in America, and let me tell u, I wish the best for this country... However, we are all humen beings, we should never wish death on one another... "BURN, KABUL, BURN".... Honestly, that makes me kringe when u say that... While u have your pamperd ass taken care over here... There are thousends of children who fear for their lives every day... The other day a news reporter was picturing a boy who was sitting right across from him, at the same time bombs were going off in the back round.. The camera man was shaking and moving around, but the boy sat still (desensitized from violence) the only akward thing to him was the camera man... This same little boy was raised in a anti-taliban family... Like many families that lived in danger ever since they were born...Where as, I take for granted every day of my life.. I take for granted the food, the health, the family, etc.
How could someone, wish death on another... Especially when a lot of the people are just like u and me... the only diffference is, that they have been raised in a different environment. Most of these people we are dealing with are innocent, and to wish death on them is DISGUSTING....... Fine, wish death and whatever on those terrorists (i do 2).... But, when u say "burn Kabul", u better check yourself... You might aswell say, "Burn Kabul's innocent children, men, and women, along with some of those god damn terrorists"....
Please, participate in making America look decent.... Try and restrain yourself from looking like a bloody fool....
PS- Funny, your a U2 fan? If you read some of U2's music lyrics, u'll notice something...... Are u sure ur a U2 fan, and not some anti-christ, or anti-peace's band fan?
Whammy, it looks like your having fun saying "Burn Kabul"....... Picture yourself, being raised in a family within that area...In a family that was anti-taliban and anti-terrorism, would u find this funny? Go ahead, and have a good time saying whatever u say..... I'll restrain myself from pewking.

peace on earth
Amna
Old 10-22-2001, 01:36 AM   #24
The Fly

By the way, Patty Jones, Valikum Salam.... and Allah Hafiz....
Old 10-22-2001, 01:56 AM   #25
Banned

I'm just speechless
Children , womans , families innocent people are dying ( and there is no choice )

Oh no , Whammy , you 're " the smartest , sweetest and strongest " thing , i'll tell you WHAT you are : A FUCKING ZOMBIE .

[This message has been edited by IvanClaytonJnr (edited 10-21-2001).]
Old 10-22-2001, 10:14 PM   #26
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by Amna:
.... Try and restrain yourself from looking like a bloody fool....

PS- Funny, your a U2 fan? If you read some of U2's music lyrics, u'll notice something...... Are u sure ur a U2 fan, and not some anti-christ, or anti-peace's band fan?

peace on earth
Amna

Fool or not, Feedom of Speech can be annoying somethimes, can't it?!

P.S......OK, I'll play your game.
Under a Blood Red Sky,.......Kabul, Kabul, Kabul will be on fire!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Old 10-22-2001, 11:01 PM   #27
The Fly

i c where ur getting at here... I can imagine a lil boy infront of the computer, having a great time getting all this wonderful attention...
I didn't get what u meant by playing my game... I'm giving u a piece of mind, i'm not playing a game with u..... Listen, what does "Under a Blood Red Sky" have to do with burning Kabul..... YOur a sad case, and its even sadder that your smiling about burning Kabul.... Are u glad that it has come to the point where we have to destroy other people's lives..... Cuz those smily faces keep on reapearing....
Old 10-26-2001, 03:00 AM   #28
The Fly

Quote:
By the way, Patty Jones, Valikum Salam.... and Allah Hafiz....
Thanx!!!

Snifffff!!!!!

(i know, i shouldnt post, but this gal is amazing)

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-
Old 10-26-2001, 08:11 PM   #29
I'm a chauvinist leprechaun

Peace is always the goal.. But just sometimes There are different ways of obtaining it.. In this case, it is almost as if the only way to obtain peace is to get rid of the terrorist leaders and their camps at least, and hopefully that will allow for the education of the rest of the maybe not as loyal followers to see otherwise, and i think bono does have a point, though others have said it before, but to get rid of the complete poverty that the terrorists thrive in.. But, Just another thought.. These terrorists are holing up in the civilian buildings, hiding their arms in Mosques.. you can be sure of.. Any muslims out there.. Amna i think.. IS this looked favorably upon by your allah?... I know that in any christian church.. Weapons/evil is not smiled upon in a church, and is almost a ploy to bait us to start bombing all mosques to yes rid the world of binladen, omar, and the other leaders, but enrage all of the muslim world.. upon America... I just heard that the Taliban hung one of our afghani ops who was in there trying to resurrect some sort of new government.. Say they hang an american soldier, or behead him on TV... I dont think they have any right to protest our bombing of civilian towns.. mosques.. and such...Because you can be sure that would be our answer.. to get them out.. at any way possible.. Amna.. To protect YOUR soldiers (american special force ops)... Just a disorganized thought...
Old 10-27-2001, 07:11 AM   #30
you are what you is

Local Time: 02:18 AM
Quote:
i c where ur getting at here... I can imagine a lil boy infront of the computer, having a great time getting all this wonderful attention...