D.a.t.a.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know. There's a place on the DATA site for local activities, which I'm not very familiar with as I've concentrated on the African Well Fund and Africare rather than DATA.

The_Edge89, that is a much bigger question than any of us can answer here.

Your best bet is to contact them directly through email either in Washington DC or, since you are in Europe, in London.

Here is the link:

http://www.data.org/contact/

Start there - that is your best way to see how you can support DATA's Agenda for Africa in your country.

Thank you VERY MUCH for your concern for the world's poorest people and for the brilliant work that DATA is doing around the world for them.

Stay in touch with us and let us know how you are doing.

If you need more ideas or info, email me at iris_lotus_blossom@hotmail.com (I am a local volunteer) and I'll see what I can do to help you.

I NEED SOMETHING OTHER.... :angel:

I don't believe it is possible to start a DATA office, though some have started groups, if that distinction makes sense. You'd need to contact them for permission and legalities, etc. I do know it's possible to start a Jubilee group--they're the original campaigners on debt, and are still going strong. Check out http://jubileeusa.org (I know you're in Europe, but I don't have a link for that, and this site links to international partners, so you might benefit from checking that out.) Also be sure to check out Bono's Angels, in my sig, where you can find all manner of links, info and sample letters for campaigning to drop the debt!

:yes:

SD

I think your right S.D , I am of the understanding it may not be something DATA is looking to do right now but it never hurts to get in touch and see what you can do in other area such as being an area coordinator etc etc I dont know..best person to get in touch with if you are in Europe is Zita Loyd with DATA who is approachable and in the UK..I'm sure they will be glad to hear from you and she can help you out

Back
Top Bottom