Cub Scout leader is serial killer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That really is creepy. What a horrible excuse for a human being.

And I agree, U2Kitten, my radar starts twitching when someone is all holier than thou. I know many very good, very religious people, but I've dealt with enough bad ones that I'm always leery.

Bizarre that he eventually stopped.

"It is possible something in his life has changed. I think he felt the need to get his story out," said Richard LaMunyon, Wichita's police chief from 1963 to 1989.

Guilt usually, though he doesn't seem to fit any pattern. Most serial killers wont stop until they'e caught and ego plays a big part in that as they tend to need the fame and end up drawing attention to themselves. Perhaps his involvement in the church helped him stop until the guilt became too much.

I'm not sure how cub scout leaders are "holier than thou" - but those intent on evil can find places of trust where potential victims are plentiful.

tempted to write something like:

at least we are comforted knowing that the Boy Scouts of America
keep gays and non God oath swearers out!

Tech said:
it's sad to say this but you really can't trust anybody can you?:(

There's an element of truth here. One of my recent paintings "Frustration Street" is really about that whole deal, someone I thought was a good friend kicked me in the :censored:.:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I've been following this case for awhile, I never thought the killer would actually be found.

I guess many criminals are eventually caught because they can't keep the story to themselves? :shrug: What a shock this must be for his family and neighbors. :slant:

I think there's a good possibility that this guy was living a double life. People do that.

Tech said:
it's sad to say this but you really can't trust anybody can you?:(

It is indeed sad to hear people say that...obviously the trust placed in this guy was in vain, but...I dunno, I just feel weird completely losing trust in anyone in this world...there are still decent people out there.

Meh. Anywho, glad they caught the guy...that's very creepy, indeed (I heard he was married and had children...how freaky would that have been, realizing you've been related to a serial killer? Yeesh).

Angela

Macfistowannabe said:
I think there's a good possibility that this guy was living a double life. People do that.
i've heard that one before. still, religion makes a lot of people go crazy.

earthshell said:
i've heard that one before. still, religion makes a lot of people go crazy.
And I've heard that one before. Most people have a somewhat valid case when they make those kind of claims.

Back
Top Bottom