Court Rules Woman Not Liable in Sex Suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
this might spice things up around here :wink:

BOSTON - A woman isn't legally responsible for injuries her boyfriend suffered while they were having consensual sex more than a decade ago, a state appeals court ruled Monday.

The man, identified only as John Doe in court papers, filed suit against the woman in 1997, claiming she was negligent when she suddenly changed positions, landed awkwardly on him and fractured his penis.

The man underwent emergency surgery in September 1994, "endured a painful and lengthy recovery" and has suffered from sexual dysfunction that hasn't responded to medication or counseling, the appeals court said.

Although the woman may have exposed her boyfriend to "some risk of harm," the three-judge panel said her conduct during the sexual encounter wasn't "wanton or reckless" and can't support a lawsuit.

The man's lawsuit already has been thrown out by judges in Salem District Court and Essex Superior Court.

The appeals court upheld those rulings while noting that its ruling doesn't apply to cases where someone has negligently infected a partner with a sexually transmitted disease.

"There are no comprehensive legal rules to regulate consensual sexual behavior," Justice Joseph Trainor wrote. "In the absence of a consensus of community values or customs defining normal consensual conduct, a jury or judge cannot be expected to resolve a claim that certain consensual sexual conduct is undertaken without reasonable care."

The man's attorney, John Greenwood, said he is likely to appeal Monday's ruling to the state's highest court.

"It's a case that hasn't been seen before in Massachusetts," he said.

Greenwood argued that consensual sex doesn't mean "anything goes. ... The fact that some behavior was agreed to by the parties doesn't mean all behavior was agreed to by the parties."

The woman's attorney didn't immediately return a telephone call Monday.

nbcrusader said:
Was there some allegation of intent or that the woman "should have known" there was a risk of 'penis fracture"?

the 'reasonable woman' test for negligently handling (man handling?) a penis?

:hmm:

The power we have to strike fear in men's souls.:wink: And you were just worried about sharp teeth.

MrsSpringsteen said:
"There are no comprehensive legal rules to regulate consensual sexual behavior," Justice Joseph Trainor wrote.
fractured penises :down:

wanton sex :up:

MrsSpringsteen said:
claiming she was negligent when she suddenly changed positions, landed awkwardly on him and fractured his penis.

I know this woman

she almost got me 8 different times

but I was too quick for her.

DrTeeth said:
I think I'm going to print this article and show it to my next girlfriend. :yikes:

He probably had Cow Hips, which caused this in the first place. You dont have anything to worry about, according to you...right?

Angela Harlem said:

He probably had Cow Hips, which caused this in the first place. You dont have anything to worry about, according to you...right?

That makes me feel better already, thanks! I'm actually glad you read this, it saves me one print-out for when you decide to visit the Netherlands. :D

MrsSpringsteen said:
What are cow hips? I should know that I'm sure

Cow Hips are a term friends and I made up to describe rather thin males who's hips protrude which then makes missionary sex a tad uncomfortable for a girl...
:uhoh:

Angela Harlem said:

Cow Hips are a term friends and I made up to describe rather thin males who's hips protrude which then makes missionary sex a tad uncomfortable for a girl...
:uhoh:

do you mind if i borrow this phrase and try to popularize it in American slang?

i luvs it.

but i don't luvs those cow hips. i prefer men with meat.

Irvine511 said:
a broken penis is what i get when i see Lynn Cheney on the TV.

Bwah!! Just like my clit nearly falls off every time I see her nasty husband on TV.

And this woman who gave her boyfriend a fractured penis must have a vice grip pussy.

Back
Top Bottom