Coulter Jokes About Poisoning Justice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like Ann and the Hitler Youth had a gay old time.

Melon

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:
Is she really any different that Howard Stern?

he degrades culture and has no pretense to seriousness.

she, on the other hand, is taken by all of those liberal news outlets to be a serious political analyst thus degrading political conversation with her vitriol. i wish we'd ignore her, but then again she sells books, and since networks are ultimately concerned with ratings and not promoting a specific agenda :shh:, she will continue to be taken seriously.

of course, she might be a gigantic ironist, and that would ultimately make her brilliant.

financeguy said:
That has occured to me.

Apparently, Bill Maher and her are friends. He also apparently refuses to say bad things about her personally.

I wonder if that says anything?

Melon

melon said:

Apparently, Bill Maher and her are friends. He also apparently refuses to say bad things about her personally.

Melon

it says that they would both enjoy a relaxing of the nation's drug laws.

melon said:

Melon

VLWC??:ohmy:

Irvine511 said:

he degrades culture and has no pretense to seriousness.

she, on the other hand, is taken by all of those liberal news outlets to be a serious political analyst thus degrading political conversation with her vitriol. i wish we'd ignore her, but then again she sells books, and since networks are ultimately concerned with ratings and not promoting a specific agenda :shh:, she will continue to be taken seriously.

of course, she might be a gigantic ironist, and that would ultimately make her brilliant.

Now, istn't that just a matter of what any given listener will label "serious" or "not serious"? Did Stern make any overt change between his rants on culture and his rants on the FCC?

I can't imagine that degrading topics about women can be swept away as just "not serious".

People will say what they want to get an audience. The crap shoveled by either Coulter or Stern are done to achieve only one goal - $$.

nbcrusader said:

Now, istn't that just a matter of what any given listener will label "serious" or "not serious"? Did Stern make any overt change between his rants on culture and his rants on the FCC?

I can't imagine that degrading topics about women can be swept away as just "not serious".

People will say what they want to get an audience. The crap shoveled by either Coulter or Stern are done to achieve only one goal - $$.

they might use a simliar structure, and their end goal is the same -- $$$ -- but their effect on popular and political culture is quite different.

that said, i don't listen to either of them.

I don't listen to either Stern or Coulter. I could read Coultier, easily. We have two of her books at work. But I'd rather read something of substance. Her stuff is too sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom