Convicted for masturbating in jail cell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CTU2fan said:

Real, violent crimes go on inside prisons. Funny nothing's done about that.

Yeah funny that! :hmm: Let's think for a second shall we......I guess the reason there would be real,violent crimes going on in jail would be because there are real,violent people in them.....go figure!

Oh and lets see....how many guards are there compared to inmates, in the states it's around 60 inmates to 1 correctional officer....in Oz it's a little less than that......I will get my friend to confirm...... she is a correctional officer at Silverwater. What could you do about violent crimes within the prisons, you can only be in one place at a time!

This knobjockey was warned and he kept going. Good on the guard for showing she is in control not him!

Also it's weird how no one has mentioned if it was reversed.....a female inmate masterbating in front of a male guard...Now how would that go down...huh!.....would you fob that off and say it's only natural.....the inmate can do whatever she likes who cares who's looking....there would be an absolute outcry by groups all over the joint saying this should not be allowed to happen in the first place.

They have to draw the line somewhere. These dickheads are in prison not a resort where they get pampered and let off easy!

Last edited:
^ I'd just rather see time better spent, instead of prosecuting this guy, go after the prisoner who assaults another prisoner, or a CO. This is like a cop ticketing a jaywalker while "real" crimes are going on across town.

Oh and I doubt many male CO's would complain if a female masturbated in front of them...I suppose you never know though.

fly so high! said:

Also it's weird how no one has mentioned if it was reversed.....a female inmate masterbating in front of a male guard...Now how would that go down...huh!.....would you fob that off and say it's only natural.....the inmate can do whatever she likes who cares who's looking....there would be an absolute outcry by groups all over the joint saying this should not be allowed to happen in the first place.

Wait, why wouldn't it be allowed? I mean in the eyes of others?

Eh. . .I tend to side with Angela and fly so high on this one.

I just sense we're not getting all of the story here. If the inmates are doing this sort of thing, in a public sense, to goad the guards or whatnot, I don't think that's appropriate. I'm not getting the sense, this a guy turned to the wall doing his thing "privately." It's more of a "hey check this out" type of thing. I think the standard that applies in the outside world should imply inside as well. Private masturbation is fine, exposing oneself to others in a deliberate attempt to scandalize them or whatever is not.

fly so high! said:

Maybe she can't....maybe he has to be watched, JC i wish i was the guard i would have said "Let me get the tweezers for you Honey"

She doesn't have to sit there and stare at him fondling himself, either.

You shouldn't get juvenile when someone starts witht he juvenile behavior.

Back
Top Bottom