Congratulations President Bush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

That's my usual route... ;)

AcrobatMan said:

Join the US Marine if you want to go to Iraq..

Uhm... No thanks. I've got a cousin who is in the Marines... and in Iraq, for the THIRD time... Of course, the military has broken his contract, like many others... but thats another topic. So.. no, no, no to the marines.

On a similar note... anyone wanna place bets on a draft being mentioned/announced in the near future?

Elvis said:

On a similar note... anyone wanna place bets on a draft being mentioned/announced in the near future?

Considering I have 2 sons ages 17 and 19, this is something I've been trying to block from my mind...now that all is said and done, I guess I should prepare myself.

Bono's American Wife said:

Considering I have 2 sons ages 17 and 19, this is something I've been trying to block from my mind...now that all is said and done, I guess I should prepare myself.

Your sons will only leave US soil because they want to go on a vacation.

No draft will occur.

Maybe not, but social security will be gone.
And the election was not fair at least here in Ohio. There are 250,000 votes that have not been counted. All absentee, provisional, and all military ballets are not counted for 10 F***ing days. I was totally unaware of this fact until today. I was a poll watcher in Cleveland and a lot of shenanigans went on at the polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom