Conformity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nbcrusader said:
Any group, organization, corporation, society, etc., needs some level of conformity to operate efficiently.
not true. you should be able to wear the clothes you want to work in. it works better that way.

earthshell said:
not true. you should be able to wear the clothes you want to work in. it works better that way.

Go back and re-read my statement. I said "some level" of conformity. Not "everyone should dress the same".

That being said, I would suggest that some environments work better if there is an established dress code, or everyone wears uniforms.

We have a dress code in the library, but almost a "reverse" dress code at the studio. If you work with acrylics you have to wear something you don't mind getting paint on because once acrylic dries it's indelible--you can't get it off.

nbcrusader said:

Go back and re-read my statement. I said "some level" of conformity. Not "everyone should dress the same".

That being said, I would suggest that some environments work better if there is an established dress code, or everyone wears uniforms.

Yes, especially hospitals.

Back
Top Bottom