Clinton In Hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's bypass surgery. That's serious stuff.

Except for the whole adultery thing, Clinton was a damn good president. Here's hoping all goes well for him.

Bypass surgery is indeed serious stuff. It means you've got clogged arteries, which is incredibly dangerous. If untreated clogged arteries can lead to not only heart attacks but also strokes. I hope and pray for a speedy recovery for Clinton.

:ohmy: I didn't even hear this on the several stations I was listening to around 11AM this morning....

Prayers for safe surgery/aftermath & full restoration of cardiac health.

shheeesh, I wonder if his was the hidden type or he suddenly had some kind of 'can't-ignore-this' symptoms....remeber Bowie

Even though he's lost weight, I guess he still might have borderline high bp and cholesterol. I heard he's having a quadruple bypass, but it is positive that it is not emergency surgery.

I pray he will be OK

I'm sure he'll be fine, my grandfather went through the same thing in his 80s with other health problems and went through it fine.

glad they caught it before anything serious happened.

He will be back and better than new.

He will be in tip top condition to serve a long time on the Supreme Court when Hillary appoints him.:wink:

This sucks. I hope and pray everything goes ok and that he returns to good health. I thought his health was closely monitered and that he was in good health. But when one looks at what Dick Cheney has been through, I guess one can say that everything should be ok.

Ah I remember all those jogs to McDonald's with his Secret Service agent. Now he says he's realized you can't just eat anything you want. It's a lesson for us all, it will catch up to you no matter who you are.

Wild Angel said:
Ah I remember all those jogs to McDonald's with his Secret Service agent. Now he says he's realized you can't just eat anything you want. It's a lesson for us all, it will catch up to you no matter who you are.

Oh Jeebus, cut the man some slack. I imagine that the hours that the President has to log are long and stressful. No surprise if his diet and blood pressure start to suffer.

On another note, the Associated Press fabricated a piece of news about a Republican crowd booing President Bush's well-wishes for Clinton.

I still think you've got to be a bit nutty to want this job. Yeah, they want the power. But it's just not worth it to me. I wouldn't take a lottery payment for this job, or any other political job. I'm not running for dogcatcher.

I'm so glad everything went well

It looks like if he had put it off much longer, he might have had a heart attack and who knows what could have happened :(

I hear he is recovering nicely. Good for him and his family. Still, when I heard of him being checked into a hospital, I could not help but think of that SNL sketch with Phil Hartman (RIP) as Clinton going into the McDonalds-"Race you to the Pizza Hut!":wink: On a more serious note, I pray he continues with a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom