CJ's.. Would Someone Please Dispel this Viscious Rumor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonite

I'm a chauvinist leprechaun
Geezus, How do you spell that word anyways.. Anh.. ya'll know what i mean

ANYWAYS...

TheU2, DoctorWho....

HAVE YOU HEARD THE LATEST VISCIOUS RUMOR??

CJ's IS CLOSING??!!!???

Our Fabled Pre Notre Dame Home Game Hangout..

No more CJ's Burgers, No more Salty popcorn which makes you Want More 5 Dollar Pitchers.

I've also just heard that It's still going to be open, but apparently the Hospital bought up that land.. But seriously Here, CJ's aside...

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITHOUT THE SAIGON MARKET?

To the rest of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, And to keep this in the forum, What do you think about corporate takeover of land.. like for highways et al.

TheU2, I hope this is not true.. (Insert Frowing Smiley Face Here with a Tear Dripping)..

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 01-12-2002).]

Originally posted by Lemonite:
No more CJ's Burgers, No more Salty popcorn which makes you Want More 5 Dollar Pitchers.

Well, U2 fans aren't supposed to eat meat anyways, so the burger loss shouldn't be that big of a deal for you. But I have always that it a great sales tool for bars to install one of those ball park/carnival type popcorn poppers serving complimentary salty, buttery popcorn for increased beer consumption. Quite genius indeed.

~U2Alabama

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! damn. first bridget's and now cj's. where the hell are all the underaged kids going to get wasted? how inconsiderate.

I know, and Now we're going to have to find a new place to have our Friday Afternoon Irish Guard Luncheons.. Haha.. luncheon's ... such a professional term to use with CJ's...

you're in the irish guard? uh oh.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom